Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which match of Rafa do you want to see most in U.S Open 2005?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Nadal to destroy Federer at US Open
Nadal to destroy Ljubicic at US Open

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Nadal/Safin. I think the big man would cope well with all the topspin.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Besides these ultimate showdown matches I want to see Nadal-Berdych match which Nadal will take his revenge by kicking his ass on the court...

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Nadal-Murray

·
Registered
14 Posts
I voted Nadal-Safin, I think it would be the most interesting, but have they ever played each other before? If not that, then I would want Nadal-Federer, because I want to see the rivalry grow

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Jogy said:
Nadal to destroy Federer at US Open
Nadal to destroy Ljubicic at US Open
:haha:

Nadal Safin would be my pick, seriously how many of these threads are we going to have

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nadal-Safin because they never played each other before.on night session, this match would be great and even greater if Safin wins in the end.But it would be difficult:Marat doesn't like left-handed players...

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Nadal / Juju

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Nadal/hewitt. I think that Nadal will get beaten with some ease if he faces in form Federer/Safin/Roddick. We already saw a Rafa/Agassi match on hardcourts that was fun (Montreal finals) so it would be interesting to see if Nadal can push Hewitt to the brink on a quicker hardcourt surface (a much better surface for the Aussie, don't know yet what kind of results Nadal will have on fast surfaces over the course of his career). Also just in terms of the match-up i believe Hewitt/nadal has the most potential for really long rallies and fighting till the bitter end.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Safin can't even get deep into a tournament to even get the chance to play him. They'll probably have one or two career meetings that's it, unless Safin drops his ranking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts