·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
So fucking pumped for this shit man. Working so hard every single day, blood sweat and tears. I am doing EVERYTHING I could possibly do short of juicing which I will never do.

I've just GOT to make this shit happen, I just have to, holy fucking shit dude. I gotta make something happen in these events. Right here, right now. Not next tournament, not next month, not next year, right fucking now God damn it. Every fucking minute I am more motivated than I was the minute before. Every fucking second I am hungrier than I was when I began typing this word.

In fucking tears praying to God that this will happen. That I can go out there and put it all out there, bring all the bullshit I've already had to endure and bring it out to the court. These motherfuckers don't know who I am. They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

They haven't suffered what I've suffered. They've never come anywhere fucking close to the desperation I feel right now. I don't give a FUCK who I play, I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically. I am ready to die on the court, I don't give a fuck. I am ready to fucking succeed, I've had too many losses, too many injuries, too many fucking idiots tell me I can't do it, I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of not being where I need to be. I'm so fucking sick of not being on tour. I'm so fucking sick of being a nobody. I am fucking ready to go. I am fucking ready to become great, I'm more than fucking ready to become a legend. I don't give a fuck who I play, I don't give a fuck his rank, his coach, his parent's money, fuck all that bullshit, they can all eat a dick. They don't know my struggle, they don't know the fucking nights. They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, motherfucker. I will let nothing and nobody fucking stop me. God, please, you know my struggle. Give me the strength to go and take what is fucking mine. Please, God, I pray my car makes it. Please God I pray I get into Savannah CH Q. Please God you've put me through all of this, you've tested me a million, billion, trillion times, how much more? I've come through it all and I'm still here, in better shape and in better form than I've ever been. I'm so fucking ready to take what is rightfully mine. I'm so fucking ready to be an inspiration to any kid who got picked on and laughed at in school. Every kid who sat in his room with nothing but his hopes and dreams. Any kid who had the entire world point and laugh and say he can't do it, even his own fucking parents. Fuck everything. I am so fucking ready to win, win, and win some more, and tell my story to the entire world and everyone to be inspired to reach the highest fucking highs they can reach.

Now it's time for me to become a God damn fucking legend.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So fucking pumped for this shit man. Working so hard every single day, blood sweat and tears. I am doing EVERYTHING I could possibly do short of juicing which I will never do.

I've just GOT to make this shit happen, I just have to, holy fucking shit dude. I gotta make something happen in these events. Right here, right now. Not next tournament, not next month, not next year, right fucking now God damn it. Every fucking minute I am more motivated than I was the minute before. Every fucking second I am hungrier than I was when I began typing this word.

In fucking tears praying to God that this will happen. That I can go out there and put it all out there, bring all the bullshit I've already had to endure and bring it out to the court. These motherfuckers don't know who I am. They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

They haven't suffered what I've suffered. They've never come anywhere fucking close to the desperation I feel right now. I don't give a FUCK who I play, I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically. I am ready to die on the court, I don't give a fuck. I am ready to fucking succeed, I've had too many losses, too many injuries, too many fucking idiots tell me I can't do it, I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of not being where I need to be. I'm so fucking sick of not being on tour. I'm so fucking sick of being a nobody. I am fucking ready to go. I am fucking ready to become great, I'm more than fucking ready to become a legend. I don't give a fuck who I play, I don't give a fuck his rank, his coach, his parent's money, fuck all that bullshit, they can all eat a dick. They don't know my struggle, they don't know the fucking nights. They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Let's get this fucking show on the road, motherfucker. I will let nothing and nobody fucking stop me. God, please, you know my struggle. Give me the strength to go and take what is fucking mine. Please, God, I pray my car makes it. Please God I pray I get into Savannah CH Q. Please God you've put me through all of this, you've tested me a million, billion, trillion times, how much more? I've come through it all and I'm still here, in better shape and in better form than I've ever been. I'm so fucking ready to take what is rightfully mine. I'm so fucking ready to be an inspiration to any kid who got picked on and laughed at in school. Every kid who sat in his room with nothing but his hopes and dreams. Any kid who had the entire world point and laugh and say he can't do it, even his own fucking parents. Fuck everything. I am so fucking ready to win, win, and win some more, and tell my story to the entire world and everyone to be inspired to reach the highest fucking highs they can reach.

Has to be a generic quote, sorry, I should have specified.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Has to be a generic quote, sorry, I should have specified.
Sorry mate.

They don't know the fucking rabid dog, they don't know.

I really don't give a fuck, I'm going to be ready to cut his God damn fucking throat out there, metaphorically.

They don't know the fucking fire inside my eyes and I'll be fucking damned if I let someone beat me without killing me 10 times per point, fuck that shit.

Pick one.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts
:spit:

Just saw this thread, thanks y'all :)

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
I'm gonna cut his throat*

*metaphorically speaking

edit: DartMarcus got it right :haha:

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts

I mean this pretty much as intense as it gets, I remember the night that I wrote this, and those few paragraphs there conveyed my feelings 10,000% I don't know if I will ever be that raw again but just know that wherever I go, whenever I go, I will ALWAYS have those few paragraphs influencing every breath I take and every move I make

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
With such a attitude, the one who never gives up, the leader (or alpha) there's simply no goal/girl girl you (or anyone else for that matter) can't achieve/seduce.
Contact that girl you were talking about yesterday, the one who didn't show up for her last match, do it right now.
Feel that adrenaline rush and ask her out, I'm gonna quit watching tennis if she says no.
I believe women, like animals, can sense the fear and can sense when someone is pumped up, ready to score, I don't how to explain it exactly. Quotes like that makes you feel the dopamine rushing into your veins.

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts
With such a attitude, the one who never gives up, the leader (or alpha) there's simply no goal/girl girl you (or anyone else for that matter) can't achieve/seduce.
Contact that girl you were talking about yesterday, the one who didn't show up for her last match, do it right now.
Feel that adrenaline rush and ask her out, I'm gonna quit watching tennis if she says no.
I believe women, like animals, can sense the fear and can sense when someone is pumped up, ready to score, I don't how to explain it exactly. Quotes like that makes you feel the dopamine rushing into your veins.
Lol what? You mean the 16 year old? :tape: :tape:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the only reason I was attracted to her is because she reminded me so much of the only girl who I REALLY want. And that girl is a much, much more delicate situation with 4 years of history behind it. I agree, with my never say die attitude, I WILL achieve all my goals in tennis, I WILL save the world and get the girl, so to speak.

But it will just take some time :p

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Yes the 16 yo, I say go for it now! My parents have then years of difference and you are 26 iirc. No shame in dating a 16 if you are under 30 imho. You need that T peak that only a girl can give, it will motivate you more than anything else (well aside from real doping but I assume you are not into that kind of stuff)

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts
Yes the 16 yo, I say go for it now! My parents have then years of difference and you are 26 iirc. No shame in dating a 16 if you are under 30 imho. You need that T peak that only a girl can give, it will motivate you more than anything else (well aside from real doping but I assume you are not into that kind of stuff)
Well first of all I don't even have her whatsapp so that is out.

Besides, it is the 19 yo who I really want, who gives me the best energy

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts

:worship::worship:

Pacquiao is going to read that before the fight and KO Mayweather.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Well first of all I don't even have her whatsapp so that is out.

Besides, it is the 19 yo who I really want, who gives me the best energy
Bro the 19 yo just gave a cold thanks for you last message after you guys hadn't been in touch for months. Take no prisoners now and ride this opportunity, at worst you'll think of the 19yo while making out with the 16yo, but if you don't play your cards you'll never know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts