Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I´m following the ATP tour since many years ago but just started to pay attention to WTA the last year and I have this question.

NOTE: the original question was if Justin Henin (or other WTA elite player) would be able to defeate some professional male player and was changed bec the answers seems to be: "non of the 1000 first male rankings, even if they were drunk".

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Re: Which of the top 25 men´s players would Justin Henin be able to defeat these days

No one.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Which of the top 25 men´s players would Justin Henin be able to defeat these days

Ljubicic in a grand slam.

Reactions: adee-gee

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

I love Justine and all. She is the only female player who plays watchable tennis (well, Schiavone is okay too, but she is basically Henin Light - same style of play, but not nearly as good at anything). Having said that... Clearly no one.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

The way she plays right now none of them and it wouldn't even be close...

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

This is a joke, right?

·
Registered
9,005 Posts

:retard: :lol:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

Roddick

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

Gonzalez , Blake , Monaco , Chela , Pussy Gasquet

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

If they were playing left-handed except Nadal and whoever else is left-handed.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

You should be shot for making this stupid thread.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

Gonzalez , Blake , Monaco , Chela , Pussy Gasquet
:haha::haha: i cant believe this

I think Ljuba Truba in a GS :p

·
30,413 Posts

None, I love her, but come on now.

·
Banned
12,239 Posts

no one in the top 100

:retard:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

You should be shot for making this stupid thread.
It´s not a stupid thread. For stupid things, your avatar, for example. And look, you are still alive. What a generous world.

Despiting some jokes, for me it´s very interesting to compare the best female players with the rest of the men´s tour. I know that the power is probably the most important factor, but I think that Justin with his smart quality type of play and Serena Williams with his powerful arms can be close to defeat some of the guys.

What reflexive toughts can anyone write here? Regards everyone.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts

She can beat Berrer.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

It´s not a stupid thread. For stupid things, your avatar, for example. And look, you are still alive. What a generous world.

Despiting some jokes, for me it´s very interesting to compare the best female players with the rest of the men´s tour. I know that the power is probably the most important factor, but I think that Justin with his smart quality type of play and Serena Williams with his powerful arms can be close to defeat some of the guys.

What reflexive toughts can anyone write here? Regards everyone.
With all due respect, if you really think that, then your understanding of the game is severely lacking.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

Actually no one in top 500.
This shouldn't even been asked.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts