·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vote and discuss :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
USO- two weeks of great matches, some upsets, good tv coverage (at least better than the one that I usually get), and the fact that I got to go to the final :)

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
US OPEN ROCKED!!..................I mean, name another GS that had as entertaining a match as Federer/Santoro in their first week.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
AgassiDomination said:
:eek: YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! :mad:
I am and I was very appreciative of the fact that my parents were nice enough to get tickets. It was officially because I had done so well with my report card and year end tests but honestly I think they would have gotten them either way. It was an amazing experience.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
The U.S. Open got my vote. It had two weeks of great weather, many highly entertaining matches (including quite a few five-setters), and some great storylines. Plus I was there for the first few days... :)

On the other hand, how exciting was Nadal's run at RG?! :yippee:

I also think that the Federer/Safin match in Australia alone was enough to make that tournie a contender too. :cool:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Wimbledon! :yeah:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
French Open
but the joy of Kimmy winning US Open trumps over any of my favorite guys accomplishing anything

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
French Open

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Australian Open cuz Marat won :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
aus open. my reasons:
1. the first time i actually watched and followed tennis
2. full live coverage every day on one of the channel
3. lots of great matches (marat vs roger, roger vs agassi, hewitt vs nalby, hewitt vs nadal, marat vs hewitt).i'm not saying that other GS don't have them-USO was maad!!
4. hewitt lost ( :bigclap: not a big fan of his shouting)
5. marat won hehehe

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Tough to choose my favorites won at three of the slams, It was tough though choosing between Safin and Hewitt, the Wimby final was just brilliant or near brilliant, and the US open final was just an emotional rollercoaster, but a great one.

I guess I'll go with Wimbledon. Though Safin went out so early as usual at wimby.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
USO....

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
I never could imagine that I would say that, but this year definitely the US Open.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts