Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES or NES

Votes: 7 20.6%
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS and DS, PSP, PS Vita, Gameboy Advance SP, etc

Used to own(planning to replace): Gameboy Color, Old Gameboy Advance, Gamecube

New ones I want to own: PS4

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Sega Master System. It's a couple years older than me and last time I played on it a couple years ago, it still worked.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Too many.

Right now I have:
GBA SP
DS
Dreamcast
Game Gear
Jaguar
PS1
PS2
PSP
PS3 x2
PS Vita
PS4 x2
Xbox
Xbox 360 x3
Xbox One

Honestly besides one PS4, the Xbox One and the Vita nothing else is ever even touched. Overall my favourite would be the Xbox 360 though but recently I play my PS4 more than anything else.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Owned all the most important consoles (and computers) since 1983, Intellivision was the first one. All of those are now long gone and i only own PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii and 2 PC's+hundreds of games.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,319 Posts
I had a really old one, image in black and white, that I can't remember the name. Then NES, Game Gear (stolen while camping) and Sega Saturn. After that it was PCs all the way.

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
The current console gen is absolute shite. Barely any good games nearly 2 years on, endless remakes and remasters. If it doesn't improve soon I might just permanently make the swap to PC.

·
Registered
750 Posts
At the moment only Sega Mega Drive/Genesis - the best console ever !

Was playing on PC almost all my life so I didn't have any console besides except the one I mentioned, plus, xbox360 which I didn't play for long since the one I owned was bought used and already had a history of Red Ring of Death and didn't last long for me.

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
I sold my PS3 few years ago when I needed some money. I really missed her but now I don't have the time anymore for consoles..

I also had the PS1...damn feelings, how many days spent with her... I miss you baby, I always loved you and I always will. :sad:

Then I also had the PSP and played with pretty much every console thanks to friends/emulators. But the relationship I had with the PS1 is something deeper and special.

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
I sold my PS3 few years ago when I needed some money. I really missed her but now I don't have the time anymore for consoles..

I also had the PS1...damn feelings, how many days spent with her... I miss you baby, I always loved you and I always will. :sad:

Then I also had the PSP and played with pretty much every console thanks to friends/emulators. But the relationship I had with the PS1 is something deeper and special.
BigBossSalute.jpg

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Ps3

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
PS 2 Final Fantasy

I threw my 360 out of the window and refused to buy any console since then. Noobs piss me off.

I thought maybe after 360 I should go and give pc games a try, especially after reading an article in which states that pc gamers are smarter and mature. After League of Legends I lost hope in mankind and decided to quit playing games, because it's very unhealthy, unless ofcourse you're playing with your friends for "fun".

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I actually have a lot. (and I use and play all of them still from time to time) Mainly because my older sister (who grew up in the 90s) was obsessed with video games, and then I became obsessed with video games (stopped caring as much around last year)
So, I have:
SNES
Nintendo 64
Sega Dreamcast
Wii U
Wii
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Color
Gameboy
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Playstation 4
Nintendo Ds
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo 3DS
Xbox 360
Gamecube (my favorite one in all honesty) :hearts: :inlove:
I was gonna get an Xbox One, but then I stopped caring about video games as much as I used to...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i own a
atari 2600
atari 2600 jr
sega master system 1 and 2
sega mega drive
sega cd
nes
snes
n64
gamecube
wii
wii u
ps1
ps2
ps3
xbox
xbox 360
xbox one
gameboy
gameboy colour
atari lynx
ds
3ds

·
Registered
10,756 Posts
PS4 and Xbox 360.

Dying that Silent Hills has allegedly been cancelled (or at least that Guillermo del Toro is out). PT is amazing. It would've been so good to have Kojima, Reedus and del Toro working together on that project.

·
Registered
9,417 Posts
PS4 and Xbox 360.

Dying that Silent Hills has allegedly been cancelled (or at least that Guillermo del Toro is out). PT is amazing. It would've been so good to have Kojima, Reedus and del Toro working together on that project.
I just hope Konami doesn't ruin Kojima's work on The Phantom Pain.

·
Registered
11,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PS4 and Xbox 360.

That recent news pissed me off also. :mad:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts