- Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal - Andy Murray
- Roger Federer - Novak Djokovic
- Roger Federer - Andy Murray

Fan perspective, tennis perspective..

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Federer-Djokovic. From both fan perspective and tennis perspective.

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
I'm a Nadal fan so definitely Nadal vs Murray. :angel: (Especially because I like more Murray than Djokovic.) But I'm sure the quality would be the best in Djokovic vs Federer final.

·
Registered
653 Posts
From a fan perspective I would want Murray/Nadal as I think Murray has a better chance of winning against Nadal.

From a tennis perspective I would maybe go for Djokovic/Federer as Fed is playing fantastic tennis and Djokovic is still dominant. Fed also beat him at the French so it would most likely be a more competetive match.

I think any of the four options will produce a fantastic match though.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Murray - Nadal as it's the only Grand Slam final that hasn't happened.

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
I'm a Nadal fan so definitely Nadal vs Murray. :angel: (Especially because I like more Murray than Djokovic.) But I'm sure the quality would be the best in Djokovic vs Federer final.
Yeah, I'm sure the reason you want Nadal's pigeon in the final is because you don't like Djokovic. Lol, the Nadtards never run out of jokes.

As for me, Federer-Djokovic for tennis and fan perspective.

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
Federer-Djokovic, because I want to see Federer take revenge (hopefully)

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Ideal scenario: Nadal def. Djokovic in 5

But I'll take Nadal-Murray, as that first one looks about as likely as Murray winning Roland Garros

·
A happy person
44,906 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure the reason you want Nadal's pigeon in the final is because you don't like Djokovic. Lol, the Nadtards never run out of jokes.

As for me, Federer-Djokovic for tennis and fan perspective.
Firstly I'm a fan of Nadal and not a typical Nadaltard, secondly I don't have problem with Djokovic, thirdly I don't remember when I support lastly for someone just because I wanted to see someone to lose. But no problem, I'm sure you don't know me. :hug:
Anyway allow me to like Murray more?? :confused:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Roger Federer - Andy Murray
as a roger's fan i pick him to win (he's in great form and nadal is too defensive)
in tennis perspective i think novak-roger will be in the final.. (murray will try to short the rallies against novak and will do a lot of UF E)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I would be happy with Djokovic - Federer. Only thing that can save this tournament from boring final.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts