• Nadal-Djokovic

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Nadal-Murray

Votes: 41 48.2%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
A Fed-Murray final would be a foregone conclusion. I wouldn't have to turn on the tv until it's time to see Fed lift up that trophy and give his usual speech to his fans. Thats the only thing I would tune in for.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Either Federer-Murray or Nadal-Djokovic. Silly thread though, since many people were explaining their particular choices in the other thread even for ones that they don't want to see. inb4 threads get merged.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Nadal vs Murray. However I reckon that the winner of Djokovic - Murray is going to win this Slam

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Nadal v. Murray = the death of tennis

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
anything involving nadull and/or faker is bad for the game

too bad that most likely nadull and faker are he ones who will dispute the final :mad:

·
Banned
163 Posts
Federer-Murray, we saw that play out and it wasn't fun.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Rafa vs. Murray - I found their 3 GS SF matches last year rather boring to watch, passive pushfest (Murray's FH to Rafa's BH) from the back of the court - rinse x repeat 10000 times...no thanks!

·
Registered
802 Posts
I never wanna see Fed vs Nole cos Fed will again spank him hard and it doesn't look good when the world no.1's dirty ass gets whooped around .

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fed-either. I'd rather see Nadal lose another final to fully break his spirit, once and for all.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
the womens final

1 - 20 of 27 Posts