Discussion Starter #1
Toronto?
Cincinnati?
U.S. Open?
Shanghai?
Basel?
Paris/Bercy?
London/WTF?

I think Rogie will win Cincinnati, Shanghai, Basel, and possibly London for a total of 6 titles in 2014.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No way does Rogie go the rest of 2014 without winning any titles with the way he just played 2014 Wimbledon. He's too good in 2014 to only win Dubai and Halle, if this was 2013 I'd be much more inclined to agree, but he's a much better player in 2014.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
No way does Rogie go the rest of 2014 without winning any titles with the way he just played 2014 Wimbledon. He's too good in 2014 to only win Dubai and Halle, if this was 2013 I'd be much more inclined to agree, but he's a much better player in 2014.
Toronto - Djokovic
Cincinnati - Wawrinka
U.S. Open - Dimitrov
Shanghai - Djokovic
Basel - Wawrinka
Paris/Bercy - Dimitrov
London/WTF - Wawrinka

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dimitrov winning the U.S. Open lol, possibly Paris, but not likely either.

Wawrinka winning Cincinnati or London/WTF a big lol, but he could win Basel.

Djokovic winning Toronto and Shanghai sounds a lot more realistic, but he'll do better than just these 2 events the rest of 2014.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov winning the U.S. Open lol, possibly Paris, but not likely either.

Wawrinka winning Cincinnati or London/WTF a big lol, but he could win Basel.

Djokovic winning Toronto and Shanghai sounds a lot more realistic, but he'll do better than just these 2 events the rest of 2014.
I saw all that on tarot cards blueclay just send to me. :smoke:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Toronto, Cincinnati, Basel, Paris and WTF are within reach if he plays well. Obviously he won't win all but he has a shot in either of them if he keeps up this form, serve included.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think Federer should rest his body.

He shouldn't play Toronto, just play Cincinnati in preparation for the USO. Then Basel, Paris and WTF are ok.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
CIncinatti and Basel, please Olderer, make it to titles like in, 2008, 2009 and 2011

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
He might win one of those mentioned here or there, Cinci, Basel, whatever.

But the real mission/priority that he and Wawrinka have stated many times this year is winning Davis Cup. To do this, Wawrinka's confidence must be kept high at all costs, and we are not sure who the doubles team will be in the final, assuming they get past Italy. My guess is that Stan will be given one more chance in doubles against Italy. He was absolutely shaky, almost petrified, against Kazakhstan in doubles.

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Toronto - Djokovic
Cincinnati - Wawrinka
U.S. Open - Dimitrov
Shanghai - Djokovic
Basel - Wawrinka
Paris/Bercy - Dimitrov
London/WTF - Wawrinka
lol at Stan winning Basel. He never plays well at home.

Roger will help the Swiss win Davis Cup. Individually he could win Cincy, Basel and the WTF.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Maybe a couple of HC tournaments and always a strong shot at the WTF.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
With his 2014 level, Basel and WTF are a lock, in my opinion.

Potential wins in Cincinnati. And MAYBE US Open if all goes well for him and if the draw allows him to rest a bit until the quarters.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
With his 2014 level, Basel and WTF are a lock, in my opinion.

Potential wins in Cincinnati. And MAYBE US Open if all goes well for him and if the draw allows him to rest a bit until the quarters.
How exactly is WTF a lock? Nole has gone undefeated there the last 2 years

1 - 19 of 19 Posts