Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alex is famous for being easy on the eye. He has a great face.

But which body part sends you wild?

Is it his firm, muscular bum? His soft, but toned, hairy chest? Or his powerful, energetic legs? Here are some reminders......

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Personally, I'd quite like to see the back of him.

Now if you think about it, that's a compliment, not an insult...

·
Registered
496 Posts
umm none. :p

·
Registered
72 Posts
What's with the sheer underpants?! :eek: ;) I think he's cute before a match. After the match...well, not so cute. Pardon me, but am I the only one who thinks he gives off homoerotic vibes? :p

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Well he certainly gives off sweat (if you see a photo of him clenching his fist from Madrid, his shirt is drenched in the stuff), but I doubt there is any homoerotic subtext to his body language. Hell, he's gotten so angry at Hewitt that he actually hit a ball deliberately straight at his head in World Team Cup one year, doesn't that qualify him as a true man?

·
Registered
72 Posts
No doubt. Alex is an intense competitor who gives EVERYTHING in all his matches. But it's hard to ignore those short shorts, that moan ( :hearts: ) and his unabashed enjoyment in the company of his fellow male compatriots. Those are the qualities that make him compelling.

·
Registered
459 Posts
True, he is an intense competitor, but he isn't exactly my kind of eye candy.......we all know who mine is!!!
:kiss: :lick: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: :hearts:

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, but Lleyton doesn't have quite the same curvature/arc in his butt. If you notice, the shadows aren't so interesting, whereas Alex's butt deflects the light in more original fashion. I find that kind of critical when weighing them up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts