Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will FSN show the final?

If not, what other options besides TVU are available?

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shit. I don't recieve CBS in Boca....

What Channels in TVU Player might show the match?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
ATP Master Series TV won't show the match in the US bit they said it would be available for download.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a joke.... what horrible tennis coverage in the US in general.

Why is it so damn hard to be able to watch the finals of the most important master series event?

Sigh...

any TVU suggestions would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
CBS is a free, national network (in fact, I think it's the oldest of the big 3). How on earth do you not have it?

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
I read that rain is possible in Miami tomorrow. What do you think CBS would do if the final isn't able to start at 1:00 p.m.? Live golf is scheduled for 3:00 p.m.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Boca Raton and I swear that on the TV Guide channel I do not see CBS, and I've checked twice.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I live in Boca Raton and I swear that on the TV Guide channel I do not see CBS, and I've checked twice.
Your CBS affiliate is WPEC Channel 12. It should be that channel or around that channel on your tv, depending on your Cable or Dish provider.

Try www.zap2it.com for TV listings.

If for some strange reason your signal provider does not carry your CBS station (and that does happen due to assorted contract disputes), then pick one tv in your house, unplug the cable and attach a coat hanger to the antenna plugs so that you can pick up a signal on Channel 12.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!

How did you know that?

·
Registered
771 Posts
I read that rain is possible in Miami tomorrow. What do you think CBS would do if the final isn't able to start at 1:00 p.m.? Live golf is scheduled for 3:00 p.m.
Golf is on NBC I believe. (Right after the match too, which is good... I actually watch both sports :p)
EDIT: Oops, sorry, there was women's golf... but it didn't affect the tennis coverage.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
And you could have checked TVUPlayer before asking about other channels, since it does have CBS.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stream is sucky here to say the least

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I was referring to
any TVU suggestions would be greatly appreciated
But yeah, I can't get CBS to work right now by using TVUPlayer. Maybe tomorrow. Or did you already know about CBS on TVUPlayer? If that's the case, then I misunderstood.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah TVU PLayer can give problems at times.

However the 60% chance of Rain tommorow is really shitty.....

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Yeah, that rain passed through Louisiana last night. I was afraid the thunder would blow the windows out. :scared: Hope it's run its course for the most part by tommorrow, because if it rains tommorrow the way it rained last night... no tennis for the whole day. :sad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts