Mens Tennis Forums banner

2301 - 2320 of 2336 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I have just finished reading a 547 page book called The Kennedy Heirs John, Caroline, And The New Generation A Legacy Of Tragedy And Triumph by J. Randy Taraborrelli.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hazim Akmadžić - Mimar. History of Old Bridge in Mostar, from its construction in Ottoman period, to its destruction during Balkan Wars 1992-1995, and subsequent rebuild. Wrapped in an amazing travel through time and cultures of this land.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm reading The Castle on Sunset Life, Death, Love, Art, and Scandal at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont by Shawn Levy.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Watson's Choice by Gladys Mitchell, another murder mystery with the redoubtable Mrs Adela Lestrange Bradley in charge.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Monica Seles book Getting A Grip and Facing Bob Probert (hockey).

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm reading The Real Wallis Simpson A New History of the American Divorcee Who Became the Duchess of Windsor by Anna Pasternak.

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
Just finished God Emperor of Dune, and oh man, it might just be my favorite of the series.

Before moving on with those books I got this one about the chinese empress Yehonala (or Cixi). Very interesting character indeed. Haven't delved too much into chinese history but honestly I'm having a really good time with it.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm currently reading Queen of the World by Robert Hardman. Although the name of the Queen wasn't mentioned in the title there is a lovely picture of Queen Elizabeth II on the cover of the book. The book is over 500 pages, but it is interesting to read so I'm sure I won't mind the length at all!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm half way through Armadale by Wilkie Collins. Another page turner from the master of mystery and melodrama.

I finished Armadale. It's somewhat melodramatic but if you like a rattling good yarn I recommend it. I then read THe Private Wound by Nicholas Bale (a pseudonym used by Cecil Day Lewis when writing mystery/detective novels). I have now started Mischief by Charlotte Armstrong.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Tough Draw by Eliot Berry. Not quite as good as his first book Top Spin but still pretty good. Nobody talks about Eliot Berry but I rate him higher than that other tennis writer who did the Federer homage, forget his name. The one who committed suicide. God Rest his soul.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I've just about finished reading Unsolved by James Patterson and David Ellis. It is a follow-up to Invisible with a few years gap. Invisible was 2014 and Unsolved is 2019.

2301 - 2320 of 2336 Posts