Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! Since Tennis seems to have a good number of gay fans...I thought it would be more than appropriate to ask which players handle having gay fans better...:cool:

From what I seen, Jan-Michael seems not to have a problem at all...He's always so nice and looks very comfortable around his fans...and he doesn't mind having guys watch him shirtless, during practice I mean. :drool: :drool: :drool: Actually, I think he even enjoyed it :eek: :eek: :eek: He likes the attention I guess:angel:

Pete Sampras, he's pure class. When he has the time he sure is special. He's kind of a loner/shy kind of guy...but very respectful. hehe and he doesn't mind men having crushes on him!!!! :D :D
Yeah!!!! That’s my boy!!!:bounce: :bounce: Love ya' Pete!!!!
btw...many players maybe more popular with the public, but very few are as honest and classy as this man!

Unfortunately, there are also others that are not so friendly, to put it that way. As soon they smell an ounce of gayness in you, they avoid you like the plague. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
how on earth do you know this about Pete? what a scoop! lol!!! now it's all becoming clearer...:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Um...has this been laboratory tested? I think we need someone to go round all the top players acting as camp as possible before we can make judgements like that.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
...and does this mean she's actually carrying Agassi's chilld...:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
aww...Classic Tennischick! You always show your rear when the word "Pete" comes up. lol:D ;)

btw, someone who doesn't seem very gay friendly is Goran...I was appalled at the numerous times he used the word Faggot :eek: :eek: :eek: when describing how bad he played. He would say things like " I played like a faggot" or "I was playing like a faggot" ... :rolleyes:
(this happened the year he won Wimbledon)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol Irma...It was the Advocate( a gay magazine) that gave him that honor:eek: If I remember well...he made an idiotic remark after Elton John sent Pete Sampras flowers... :rolleyes: Thankfully he has mature with the years:) and now he is even friends with Elton.:D :D

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
dots said:
aww...Classic Tennischick! You always show your rear when the word "Pete" comes up. lol:D ;)
i thought the subject was Pete's "rear", not mine...:p ;) :eek:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Carlos Moya is very friendly against his fans, but he is a little shy and it tooks a while before he trust someone. But when you ask him something he never refuses.
But he will not take attention to him, he is not a show man like some others.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
dots said:
talking about Pete's rear...he seems to have it well shaped :D :D :D :D
if sagging Android butt is your style, who am i to dissuade you?...:p :p

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
saggy???:fiery: :fiery:

nahhh, he always had a beautiful round butt...:D :D :D :D

Claudine140, hi! Carlos seems like a nice guy as well. It kind of surprises me to see that many of these playes, who seem so passionate on the court, can be so shy and sweet off the court.:cool:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Dots, you really like the Android for his butt??? :eek: :eek: of all the ATP butts to choose from -- Haas :drool:, Safin :drool:, Correjta :drool:, Moya :drool:... you pick the Android's...? :eek :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maybe is bacause he wears those long baggy shorts during play, but if you ever watch him wearing pants. You'll see what I'm talking about...:kiss:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'm so out of the loop. Why did Elton send Pete flowers?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts