Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and why?

I'll go for Rafa/Fed - I know we've seen many FED/RAFA finals and have Federer/Nole Semi-finals..I'm interested in finding out how Rafa deals with Roger outside of a final setting? will it make difference?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Re: Which SF are you looking forward to most

Murray/Djokovic as they're my two favorite players AND it might give us an idea of how much Murray may have improved (attitude wise and play wise) by looking at the scoreline at the end. It's an interesting matchup. Cant wait for Nadal/Federer either though, they always have fantastic matches.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts

Murray vs Djokovic for sure. :)

Doubt Federer vs Nadal will be that good to be honest.

·
Registered
757 Posts

should be nolandy b/c this seems like the real final, but it's fedal anyway..

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Murray vs Djokovic for sure. :)

Doubt Federer vs Nadal will be that good to be honest.
Swiss TV said Murray is a serious dark horse who'se been over-looked that he looked very impressive they also talked about the Lendl factor

·
Registered
3,733 Posts

Murray/Djokovic as they're my two favorite players AND it might give us an idea of how much Murray may have improved (attitude wise and play wise) by looking at the scoreline at the end. It's an interesting matchup. Cant wait for Nadal/Federer either though, they always have fantastic matches.
:yeah:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Fedal this time.
The result will be against the trend :)

·
Registered
12,983 Posts

both semifinals will not be soon forgotten

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Swiss TV said Murray is a serious dark horse who'se been over-looked that he looked very impressive they also talked about the Lendl factor
Swiss TV must be trolling

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
For me this is they year Andy really needs to step up and win a slam. So it will be interesting to see how he plays agist Novak.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
For me, Nole vs Muzza, I'm really interested to see how well Muzza will play, and the effect that having Ivan Lendl as his coach has had on his game, and it's the first time these two have played in the semis of a GS, and 2nd time they've played each other in a GS.

Roger vs Rafa, I'm definitely going to watch that, but my interest level for this is just slightly lower, seen their match-up in grand slams 9 times already.

Got a feeling it will be Nole vs Rafa in the final again.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Murray/Djokovic because it will be interesting to see if meeting one round earlier + the Lendl effect will change Murray's approach and mental strength.

·
Premium Member
21,537 Posts
Djokovic in straight sets. He needs to save some energy to toy with Rafa in the finals.
Short term memory fail :lol:

Of course he looks impressive with his laughable draw. He came into the semis without facing a single top 20 player, even got a walkover :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts