Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember he beat Nole once. Harrison and Raonic are joking it up and being told the best of the young players. What happened to the real talent that beat Nole. I forgot his name, somehing like Kravonic.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Krajinovic? (Might have spelled that wrong)

Very good question. I have no idea. Come on Serbian tennis fans and knowledgeable tennis fans, help us.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Picked up a shoulder injury last autumn. Tried playing some tournaments this year, but it slowly got worse. In july, after nothing else worked, had to have a surgery. According to the latest updates on his FB page, he is feeling better and picking up his rehab intensity.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
He's coming back after injury

hi everyone...little update. I am back home from the hospital. This Thursday, Dr. Cicak in Zagreb operated on my shoulder to clean it up. It will take some months to come back but all the pain should be gone. I am excited to start the comeback.
His report from July

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Remember that Krajinovic beat Nole by retirement. After that, Nole pulled out of the Madrid Masters. It was that season when Nole had multiple health issues.

I'm not minimising Krajinovic, I believe he's a very good player, just putting things in context. :)

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
He seems to gangly and physically weak to do damage on pro tour at the moment. Watched him at Serbia Open, he looked seriously underpowered. Having a shoulder injury will set him further back in that department.
Many are not athletic enough to translate that to the pro tour. I am afraid that Krajinovic is one of them.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Filip Krajinovic
played 45 min today. No pain. The body is starting to feel strong again.

For people that are interested. He has a nice game, hope he manages to get back on track.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Awwwww... poor guy. He had an operation?

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
His game is great and his backhand is just :drool: :inlove:

Can't wait till he's fit again, I'm definitely a fan of the kid. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Awwwww... poor guy. He had an operation?
Yeah, shoulder operation...pretty nasty. Hope he is dedicated enough to get back. He was on his way to top 100 at the time of the injury being 18 years old, was ranked higher than his peers, Harrison, Tomic...

·
Registered
829 Posts
hahaha, I remember this comedy on Belgrade court.

Djokovic 100% fit, 1.05 odds before the match, won first set and retired(betfair one set rules). One of the biggest joke in last years. Big talent for sure..

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Djokovic wasn't 100% fit at all. He was suffering from allergies. After that he pulled out of the Madrid Masters. Nobody pulls out of a Masters event without a good reason.

Poor Nole. He gets criticised because he used to retire (apparently everybody knows he wasn't ill, he was just faking) and he gets criticised because he doesn't retire anymore (apparently everybody knows he was ill, so how come he doesn't retire anymore).

Doesn't the lack of consistency bother the haters?

You could hate without contradicting yourselves. Of course then you would have to actually think. Easier said than done, right?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Filip's base is now in Zagreb and there were some rumors that in near future he will play for Croatia,but don't know for sure...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts