• No. 1

Votes: 78 67.2%
  • Not No. 1

Votes: 38 32.8%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
LOL. I agree Roger will disappear *poof* and no one will admit that he ever existed. The ATP will expunge the rankings and Nadal will always have been #1. Down the memory hole.

Reactions: Horatio Caine

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
He will ascend to heaven and disappear from the rankings.

And no, I'm not implying death.

Knock on wood.
We all knew that Roger was a deity, we're just waiting for the final confirmation... :angel:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are just doing crazy talks, how can a person be number one for so long, I think Federer is coming down soon.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
A year is a long time. No other player is consistently as good, so he'll probably hold down number one for at least the next year too.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
He'll retire in june next year.

Reactions: Fedex

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
The bigger question is not if Nadal can get #1, but can he finish YE #1? We all know about his late season fades, however if he gains enough points earlier through the NA masters series events, then he can repeat his late-season 2007 results and finish YE #1. Assuming Roger really declines.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Oscar Hernandez will be the new #1. He is THE KING after all.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
You guys are just doing crazy talks, how can a person be number one for so long, I think Federer is coming down soon.
I don't know. I mean, imagine if one guy was the year end number one for SIX YEARS IN A ROW. It would be almost unthinkable.

Oh... wait...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bigger question is not if Nadal can get #1, but can he finish YE #1? We all know about his late season fades, however if he gains enough points earlier through the NA masters series events, then he can repeat his late-season 2007 results and finish YE #1. Assuming Roger really declines.
Federer is fading quite fast, just like any other formal noumber 1. And many just could not climb back after the fall.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Well of course they were all "formal #1s". They wouldn't want to be too casual about it... You are indeed The Oracle.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Well, we just laugh at our retarded Canadian neighbors to the north...

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
New Alias On The Block

·
Registered
120 Posts
Please don't insult our dear mediter whose intellectual powers are far superior. It is what women adore and men dream of...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts