Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Got a feeling he's going to take WTF this year.

Had a dry spell there last few years and of course couldn't play the final in 2014 when he was feeling his back and had Davis cup final.

Depends on the court speed though, not as fast as Basle obviously.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, Basel 2019 constituted the final and last title in Federer's long career.

From now on, injuries, contra-perfs and harsh defeats will be Roger's lot for the remainder of his tennis stay.

All good things must come to an end.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, Basel 2019 constituted the final and last title in Federer's long career.

From now on, injuries, contra-perfs and harsh defeats will be Roger's lot for the remainder of his tennis stay.

All good things must come to an end.
Like your hero's dream of winning Wimbledon did with an embarrassing loss to Arnaud Boetsch of all people in R2 at Wimbledon 1993.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Fed fans believing their King is winning in Paris are clearly impaired. :drink:

Too much HC talent for him to win, especially if everyone is healthy. Maybe Dubai, but no way before that unless he's working with a cupcake draw. #sorryCharlie

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rogie hasn't won Paris since 2011 and the same for London, he's long overdue, but I'm not so certain he wins another title in 2019!!

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bold prediction: Rome 2020

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Not that I want his next title to be that long from now, but as a side note, if Rogie wins Rome in 2020, I'd be over the moon!! He's never won Monte Carlo nor Rome and it's always eaten away at me to this day that he's won neither...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts