• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Craig Tiley wants a Federer-Nadal final, maybe he will be on Djokovic's side.
If it is random, it will be 50-50.
I always believe it is random, also everything is fair, but, although I only have limited understanding about recent scenario, I'm starting to think there is a chance even the draw is made of by human, maybe not all of the draws, but some important parts of it, maybe not always, but sometimes. Maybe, I don't know.
Where will Federer draw? Do you have doubt it is maybe not random?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Nadal's participation is quite uncertain
We may have Djokovic seeded 1, and Federer (or Zverev?) seeded 2

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
which side gets the extra days rest before the final? must be the 1st
Tiley must not have gotten that part right last year, because Roger was in the half with the 2nd SF this year. The Nadal half started first.

And the top half doesn't always start first. E.g. in 2012 the bottom (Nadal) half started first.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Tiley must not have gotten that part right last year, because Roger was in the half with the 2nd SF this year. The Nadal half started first.

And the top half doesn't always start first. E.g. in 2012 the bottom (Nadal) half started first.
Because KIA has been paying much more, for quite some time.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
But not in 2017? ;)
Nadal was without GS SF for 2.5 years and considering Fedal were seeds no. 17 & 9 and underdogs after poor 2016, they both have got very nice draws, exceeding the expectations of both sponsors and fans by making another Fedal final.

Similar to USO'15&16, where out-of-form Nadal landed in Djokovic' HC half for the first time in career since 2007, but since 2017, in-good-form Nadal was again handed the easiest possible route to the title and was in the other half from Djokovic in AO/USO'18.

So, if Djokovic and Federer were top seeds, Nadal would land in Federer' half.

If Djokovic and Nadal were seeds 1 & 2 Federer would probably land in Djokovic' half.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,629 Posts
This is a pretty useless thread must be said.

It is as good as asking, which side do you expect a coin to land on - heads or tails?

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

It is as good as asking, which side do you expect a coin to land on - heads or tails?
Damn you beat me to it. Pointless thread if I ever saw one.

·
|
14,303 Posts
Nadal-Federer AO has become the most boring of all their meeting places.
US Open will be the most memorable clash of their careers if it eventuates.
Wimbledon will be huge too obviously.
Roland Garros will be bigger than the AO because the stakes are so high if Federer was to do the unthinkable, and it'd be the greatest win of Federer's career.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

No. Federer can choose exactly which opponents he wants to face from first round to final. I’m sure he selected berdych in r3 nishikori in r4 Murray in QF and wawrinka in SF because it would be a cakewalk...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Side whose semis Would be the earlier, Opposite to Djokovic's Half and around about 4 or 5 Evening Sessions till Semis, Mostly Raonic,Thiem,Crocked Nadal in his half...

All this because hey he brings the most "revenues" 0:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.