Mens Tennis Forums banner

Where will Fed end up on The GS count List?

Votes: 6 21.4%

Votes: 7 25.0%

Votes: 15 53.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Since it's really doubtful that Federer will win another Slam, he'll be 3rd.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Either 1st or second. Don’t understand how you like Sampras yet hate Federer. Both players are similar in their approach to the game granted Sampras was more aggressive and net orientated.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
What actually is this? Depends when slams are replaced with another group of tournaments or tennis evolves into a different sport in 2300 and this list stops being active. I'd say somewhere between first and seventh.

·
Rankings Master
15,884 Posts
What actually is this? Depends when slams are replaced with another group of tournaments or tennis evolves into a different sport in 2300 and this list stops being active. I'd say somewhere between first and seventh.
Yeah, question is when do we look at this list? Trumen will win 27 Slams in 2055-2073, and Cyborg Ken will win 350 Slams in the late 22nd century.

·
Registered
670 Posts
3rd for now.

These records will all be broken eventually.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Djokovic won't pass him, Nadal maybe, so for the moment at #1 or #2, or, I think most likely, at shared #1 with Nadal. Of course there could be someone else getting more slams in some years from now. Either of the big3 would be significantly above 20 by now without the competition of the two others.

·
Registered
29,237 Posts
I suggest OP should be limited to post only in the Ruins, since that's the state his head has been in ever since RG 2009.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Fraud will be #3 when it's all said and done, which is actually too high for him.

The real GOATs were always clearly Djokodal. I hate Djokovic as a person and his antics but i must respect his tennis. Meanwhile, Fraud vultured the weakest era ever.

·
Registered
601 Posts
???? Fedal fanboys talk about only 17 or 19 Slams for Novak?
Biggest joke of MTF. He’ll win more than Fedal combined in a 5 year period alone.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
The final order will probably be Novak, Rafa, Fed.

So Fraud GOAT isn't only gonna be 3d in majors but end his glorious career as his both superiors' feathered animal, be it a pigeon, a turkey or both.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Tied with Nadal in 1st place. Djokovic close third probably only one slam behind.

Federer-Nadal 20
Djokovic 19

·
Registered
836 Posts
In some ways it would be nice if the three of them all ended up on 20. The GOAT debate would never end.

I actually think Dull will get 21/22 and Djokovic 18/19. So Fed will be #2 in slam count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts