Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

since I would be travelling the next couple of weeks, I'm searching for the best way to watch Wimbledon online. Is there a reliable/high quality online coverage of all the televised courts, so one can swtich between them at will? I would be interested in something like what Eurosport offers for the French with the Eurosport player.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Will ESPN be showing it online on ESPN3? Who has the rights?

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
Hi guys,

since I would be travelling the next couple of weeks, I'm searching for the best way to watch Wimbledon online. Is there a reliable/high quality online coverage of all the televised courts, so one can swtich between them at will? I would be interested in something like what Eurosport offers for the French with the Eurosport player.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!
It should be available on BBC website, but you will need a UK IP address. A decent vpn provider will get you one for ~$7 per month or so :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It should be available on BBC website, but you will need a UK IP address. A decent vpn provider will get you one for ~$7 per month or so :)
Yeah my research confirmed this as well, so I went ahead and subscribed to one of the vpn providers. BBC is the host broadcaster but the coverage is mostly available to people in the UK...Thanks!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Why buy a vpn and that stuff?

Just subscribe per 1 month to Eurosport Player, it's like 5$, you have covered ALL the courts.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Is there anything wrong with the Wimbledon website? I thought it streamed matches by now. Otherwise, the BBC website, provided you can access it.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Why buy a vpn and that stuff?

Just subscribe per 1 month to Eurosport Player, it's like 5$, you have covered ALL the courts.
Or you can only create a bet365 account and for a 5$ minimum deposit you get to watch all courts in Wimbledon, AO, USO, masters etc. for however years you want. The only condition to watch a stream is to have at least 0.01 in your bank account :p

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Or you can only create a bet365 account and for a 5$ minimum deposit you get to watch all courts in Wimbledon, AO, USO, masters etc. for however years you want. The only condition to watch a stream is to have at least 0.01 in your bank account :p
Yes, the only bad thing with Bet365 it that no fullscreen. Still recomended though, very stable. :cool:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
DrakulaStream never dissapointed me. Good quality really. Great for a stream!

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
And they don't get shut down...how?

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I think Betfair and 365 will stream Wimbledon, only need to have 1 cent on account to watch without limits, but the quality is poor and you don't have full screen mode.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts