Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen her about ??

I hope she comes back as we need her

she's a great laugh and more importantly she contributes greatly to the Potato Peelers Cheering Thread :D

Where are you TC ??????

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I second that!
Come back TC!!! :(

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
*puts on glasses and looks @Layla*

mhm, you cannot scare me :D

did I miss something? you had an argument, or what?

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Oh shoot! And I thougt I was scary. :(

Yeah, we had an ugly argument and I haven't seen her since. Not that I think I hold that much power :rolleyes: but I might have been the last straw that drove her away from the board. I sure hope not, that wasn't my intention. But go ahead, you can start throwing rotten tomatoes my way. I won't duck. Much. ;)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Don't you remember? It was at the end of the season when Juanqui lost the TMC final to Hewitt and she pushed the wrong button. TC, Rebecca and I have gotten into a silly argument in the Potato Peelers thread and another thread, and she declared she wouldn't post in the peelers' thread anymore because we've ruined it for her. Whatever.

Anyway, I hope that's not the reason she's not back yet, because that would be just too silly. Maybe she's just skiing somewhere. ;)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Ah, I didn't know that. :eek: That's when I had major computer problems and wasn't here for 10 days, so I thought she was missing since November. In that case, nevermind, just ignore everything I've said. :D Glad I didn't annoy her to the point of leaving. :D I'm sure she'll be back at least by the AO then. ;)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
jeez, a Chick can't go on vacation without people freaking out around here...? ;) ;)

OK, now that i've visited every last aunt, uncle and cousin scattered between here and the North Pole, -- and amassed myself some nice Xmas presents in the bargain :lick: :lick: -- i'm back and ready to post!

but my New Year tennis resolution is to exchange only with those of you who realise that this is only a tennis board, and that most players probably don't give a rat's ass about what any of their fans think, and that criticism of a player is never ever criticism of that player's fans, y'know? i mean really, the day i get upset bec somebody posts something negative about Moya or Guga or Andre or anyone of the Argentines except Squillari, i should get my flipping head examined, y'know???

and i can't wait for Australia. too bad the Android chickened out. but at least i still have the Potato and Sushi to pick on. go Moya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

funny thread Boiled Egg... :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome back babe :kiss: :kiss: :)

I had no idea you went on a holiday,
we thought you got kidnapped by members of the Potato family holding you to ransom in case Carlos plays Potato again :eek:

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
LOL, TBE :D

"rat's ass"? "chickened out"? Hey, TC, what farms have you been visiting?

OMG, is the Farmer your uncle? :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts
tennischick said:

and i can't wait for Australia. too bad the Android chickened out.

aww... Pete is like an addiction...isn't he? :D :D :D

"The Android" TC's secret crush :eek: :eek:

:kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
the Farmer is my uncle??? :eek: :eek: i swear Zosse, good teeth run in my family!!! ain't no way i'm related to this snaggle-toothed idiot...

hey Dots, let me tell you about this terrible awful experience i had over the holidays. you'll get a kick out of it being a sadist and all...

i decided to get my sweetie a new watch for Xmas. so i'm walking down the watch aisle in Macy's (34th and Broadway), and guess who's ugly mug is peering at me out of a Movado commercial? yes! you guessed right! the Android is the latest Movado model!!! :eek: :eek: and if you ever hear about this Chick who ran screaming out of Macy's, it was me. i confess...;) ;)

but the torment didn't end there. a couple of days later i'm on a plane and decide to read a magazine to pass the time. and what do i run across but a picture of the Android kissing his store-bought wife and wearing a red bandana and advertising for some charity or the other. i can't remember. i must admit that he actually looked like a human being in that picture but i think it's because everyone looks at the blonde with her cutely crinkled-up nose. or maybe it's bec the bandana hides some of the glare from his balding head. i'm not sure. what do you think Dahlin'?? :) ;)

hey everyone, seriously, Happy New Year. may at least a half of your wishes come true at which point you discover that you already had the other half to begin with. and my we have much tennis fun, right? right....:) :) :)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
Welcome back babe :kiss: :kiss: :)

I had no idea you went on a holiday,
we thought you got kidnapped by members of the Potato family holding you to ransom in case Carlos plays Potato again :eek:
lol TBE!! :) :) no the Potato family hate me too much to just settle for mere kidnapping...;) ;)

altho' i read this book over the holidays called "Feast of the Goat" by Mario Vargas Llhosa. it's about the Trujillo Era in the Dominican Republic (i'm still catching up on Caribbean history), and now the word "kidnapped" has been ruined for me forvever. not that it was ever a good thing but the things that Trujillo did or had done were unspeakably awful. i had no idea! honestly i'd rather go to a tennis match with a group of Potato supporters and tolerate their abuse any day.

go Moya!!!!!!!! ;) ;) just had to throw that in...

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
A couple of weeks off the board and you are ready to mix with the Potato tribe :confused:

You definitely need to spend more time here :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
tennischick said:

hey Dots, let me tell you about this terrible awful experience i had over the holidays. you'll get a kick out of it being a sadist and all...

WOW! --->
:p Pete is following you every move ! ;) I bet he made your holidays even better

btw, you know he hasn't retired yet? :angel:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts