Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we get in tune with the Tournament and start on Sunday. We need to adapt or become extinct like the dinosaurs.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Dead and burried looooool

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Monday start?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Every year Frank asks the same question at RG....

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts
does it not make sense to start when the grand slam starts?????

Okay, this is seriously not the correct moment to discuss this. And in that case, we should do this on all tournaments. And it is rather annoying that you never know when tournaments will start. For that reason a majority wants to start on monday!

Btw, we also have suggestion thread. Please make the suggestion there and we will have a poll by the end of the year to see what the majority wants now!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Okay, this is seriously not the correct moment to discuss this. And in that case, we should do this on all tournaments. And it is rather annoying that you never know when tournaments will start. For that reason a majority wants to start on monday!

Btw, we also have suggestion thread. Please make the suggestion there and we will have a poll by the end of the year to see what the majority wants now!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

This post is not meant for discussion here as following rvugt, but to share what happened.

But Frank Winkler seems have some difficulty to pick up the game thread for the French Open(FO). If so, I am very interested in his situation.

"Where is Suicide?" that's for sure. It happened to me, ended up to make me believe the game be not held. Isn't there technical lag between upload and showup to members, I wonder?

I knew that FO charactistically starts Main Draw on Sunday. As I had been looking forward to playing here, I started looking for the thread from Saturday night CEST through Monday evening, which ended up "no show" of the thread.

As the machines and the traffic have been OK here, plus the repeated search done pretty thorough, I concluded the game be not held by some reason.

So, when a couple days later, a friend who saw my log told me the game was ongoing, it was a surprise. Why the game did not show up for extensive search, that is mysterious. Was situation is similar to Frank?

Now I thought this way; apart from an issue of Monday start or Sunday, a thread might be up a few day before, such as foregoing Friday or when Qualifying Match starts. Start of the game be up to a manager, only to be put known at the top of thread.

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts