Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why everyone keep asking question what will happen with Andy's career?He had not bad perfomed in masters cup, he win two matches, he played in semis. Just like nadal, he lost only with federer i ferrer, djokovic didn't won a set, davydenko, well he wasn't in good form, but still.
I just don't understand why everyone hating him so much...

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
excuse me...wot?

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Davydenko will probably continue to play and stay around where he is on the rankings.

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Davydenko will stay around top 5-10 and go to semis in some grand slams just like Roddick, he wont ever win anything important and by 2009-2010 he will fall from the top 20, fix too many matches for his own good for his retirement and be banned from the atp once and for all never to return.

Djokovic will realize he is not the greatest talent among the young guys and Gasquet will pass him, Djoko will still stay in the top 10 and only get to slam final one more time in his career. He will be a master series collector but never really win anything important.

Nadal will win RG and dominate clay but probably not win a slam outside clay. He will tie Borgs 6 RGs when he is 25 and retire from tennis at 26 when he will barely be able to walk anymore. He will make many failed comebacks at 27, 29 and 32 but all will be utterly miserable attempts to try to play tennis without having the will to conquer the world he had when he was young and his body breaking into pieces.

Roddick will split with Connors fall down outside top 10, just to get back in the american hardcourt season losing a master series final and USOPEN semifinal to Federer next year, by 2010 he will no longer have any media attention when Donald Young will be the new american star and by 2011 he will fall outside top 50 for the first time. He will end his career 1-27 against Federer and that is all he is going to be remembered for.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Huh?

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Davydenko will stay around top 5-10 and go to semis in some grand slams just like Roddick, he wont ever win anything important and by 2009-2010 he will fall from the top 20, fix too many matches for his own good for his retirement and be banned from the atp once and for all never to return.

Djokovic will realize he is not the greatest talent among the young guys and Gasquet will pass him, Djoko will still stay in the top 10 and only get to slam final one more time in his career. He will be a master series collector but never really win anything important.

Nadal will win RG and dominate clay but probably not win a slam outside clay. He will tie Borgs 6 RGs when he is 25 and retire from tennis at 26 when he will barely be able to walk anymore. He will make many failed comebacks at 27, 29 and 32 but all will be utterly miserable attempts to try to play tennis without having the will to conquer the world he had when he was young and his body breaking into pieces.

Roddick will split with Connors fall down outside top 10, just to get back in the american hardcourt season losing a master series final and USOPEN semifinal to Federer next year, by 2010 he will no longer have any media attention when Donald Young will be the new american star and by 2011 he will fall outside top 50 for the first time. He will end his career 1-27 against Federer and that is all he is going to be remembered for.
As you are so good at that can you also tell me what will be the minimum and the maximum price of crude oil next year? :lol:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Why everyone keep asking question what will happen with Andy's career?He had not bad perfomed in masters cup, he win two matches, he played in semis. Just like nadal, he lost only with federer i ferrer, djokovic didn't won a set, davydenko, well he wasn't in good form, but still.
I just don't understand why everyone hating him so much...
ok :scratch:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
As you are so good at that can you also tell me what will be the minimum and the maximum price of crude oil next year? :lol:
I don't need the price of crude oil but the winning ticket lottery number is good enough. :angel:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
lol novak and nadal are only 20-21 years of age
Exactly, they're on their way up, he's on his way down.

When they fail to fulfil the promise, like he has failed to do so far, start this kind of thread, which makes perfect sense in Roddick's case and no sense at all in their case.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Arasfan's english may not be perfect, but don't act like you don't understand what he's saying. Why is it that there are always some people who focus on the quality of the english, instead of saying something that makes some sense?

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
I think the funny/confusing part is not the bad English but the fact that the thread title and the actual message contents don't match up.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Donald Young

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

At least Djokovic is a masters series collector :shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts