Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He lost to Russell in the first week, was losing to Ferrer 0-2 in AO and retired (reason: unknown) and.....silence

Where is del Potro ? When is he going to make a comeback ?

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Seriously, will he even come back? He seemed to be pretty seriously injured and he already retired more than any other player last year. I somehow doubt he will be able to do much more in his career.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Seriously, will he even come back? He seemed to be pretty seriously injured and he already retired more than any other player last year. I somehow doubt he will be able to do much more in his career.
I read last week that he was going to try play Miami

EDIT: Here it is...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/...98&name=tennis

Near the bottom it says ``Struggling phenom Juan Martin del Potro was also hitting in Buneos Aires. Sidelined since the Australian Open with a back injury, he plans to make a return in Miami.``

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Near the bottom it says ``Struggling phenom Juan Martin del Potro was also hitting in Buneos Aires. Sidelined since the Australian Open with a back injury, he plans to make a return in Miami.``
Good luck to him, but I don't expect much, possibly another retirement.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I've heard that he'll try to make a comeback, but some doctors are saying that his career is almost over cause his injury is really serious. That's too bad cause he had great portential... he made some amazing shots

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
I've heard that he'll try to make a comeback, but some doctors are saying that his career is almost over cause his injury is really serious. That's too bad cause he had great portential... he made some amazing shots
You're being 100% serious, right? :eek: :scared:

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Too long hair hurts his back :retard:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts
It will be a shame if he does not make it back.

·
Registered
13,152 Posts
I really hope his injury is not that serious..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts