·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which wap site??

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
I've had the same issue. I've got a couple bookmarked on my phone but I haven't got it on me so I'll let you know the addresses later on. None of them are great though, nowhere I know does good scoring :(

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
bad gambler said:
works fine for me
doesn't for me :sad:

My Samsung D500 lets me go to normal website, if I type in www.livescore.com I can go to the footy section but if I try go to tennis it says I'm not authorised to do so. If I go to wap.livescore.com I can also go to the football but there appears to be no sign of any wap tennis site? Does your phone let you surf the proper internet, or just wap sites?

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
adee-gee said:
doesn't for me :sad:

My Samsung D500 lets me go to normal website, if I type in www.livescore.com I can go to the footy section but if I try go to tennis it says I'm not authorised to do so. If I go to wap.livescore.com I can also go to the football but there appears to be no sign of any wap tennis site? Does your phone let you surf the proper internet, or just wap sites?
Its the same for me, but the d500 wap is awful. Its real shite, it crashes all the time and it freezes up (often restarts too). Its lucky i dont really care about wap, because the d500 is useless for wap.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can never get the wap to work on my phone.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
poor you:D

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
joeb_uk said:
Its the same for me, but the d500 wap is awful. Its real shite, it crashes all the time and it freezes up (often restarts too). Its lucky i dont really care about wap, because the d500 is useless for wap.
Yeah I agree, I love the phone apart from WAP though.

By the way, a couple of sites (as I say not very good but still......)

wap.cbssportsline.com
wap.yahoo.com
wap.bbc.co.uk (good for game by game scores for british players matches)

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
it has tennis, but try the TV;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts