Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
RDucky said:
some girls house..i dont know her name....but she was great :lol:
Look at this joker... Aren't we the player! I thought the thread starter was an attention seeker, but look at you.

I find it hard to believe she was great, considering the state of your face, I've seen the photos mate :lol: Did you charm her??

·
F***ing have it
17,736 Posts
ae wowww said:
Look at this joker... Aren't we the player! I thought the thread starter was an attention seeker, but look at you.

I find it hard to believe she was great, considering the state of your face, I've seen the photos mate :lol: Did you charm her??
Maybe it's a trannies' club ;)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i really did think the thread starter was a attention seeker like look at me i was in jail street cred woot!! :lol:
but at least he was boasting bout his accomplishments thats wat guys do eh? so i'll just take it :lol:

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Nimomunz said:
i really did think the thread starter was a attention seeker like look at me i was in jail street cred woot!! :lol:
but at least he was boasting bout his accomplishments thats wat guys do eh? so i'll just take it :lol:
that just makes you a muppet for thinking spending a night in a crappy police cell confers any kind of credit on anyone!

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
in my bed, but i fell asleep on the couch for a while first

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
On a bus in England. Fell asleep on a hot guy though, tres uber comfortable ;)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
In my bed, with the lights on, TV on, still dressed... until 3:00 am when I turned off the lights & TV, undressed, and then slept through my alarm until 7:30 today. Mondays! I'm always late Mondays!

Federer Express! Oh no! Were you the biggest toughest guy in the cell? I hope! Or maybe they let you have a cell all to yourself? Stupid junkie. Did they bring him in? Probably not... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I slept in a tent last night :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I fell asleep at a house party in someone's bed :D But I was with a HOT couple :devil:

61 - 70 of 70 Posts