Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kyle_Johansen or something, he uses to be the biggest fedtard on this board years ago, kind of a intellectual, entitled and arrogant type of fan, who would rather die than accepting Fed records being broken, or considering anyone is more naturally gifted than the swiss.. and what about JoWilly, dude was a troll of highest caliber and a fake djokofan, you could be talking about space exploring and other galaxies and he could manage to bring Nadal to the topic and trash him lol, anybody know if they ever coming back?

With their pros and cons I still miss those posters

·
Registered
19,315 Posts
Kyle_Johansen or something, he uses to be the biggest fedtard on this board years ago, kind of a intellectual, entitled and arrogant type of fan, who would rather die than accepting Fed records being broken
Maybe you answered the question yourself

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Sometimes life gets in the way of MTF.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I don't know about the guys you mentioned, however:
Bhdtl was alright. A troll, but a funny one. The kind whose leg you would enjoy pulling.

There are some venomous Rafa haters right here (among the Fed fans) who derive more pleasure from a Rafa loss than a Roger win. Servebots=🐐 is one such.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Don't worry. I'm here to stay.
You are alright, dude. I find you irritating because of your one-dimensional extolling of Djokovic, but there are sad tards here that have venomous hatred for Rafa (and Nole). No prizes for guessing which camp they belong to.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Bhdtl was alright. A troll, but a funny one. The kind whose leg you would enjoy pulling.

There are some venomous Rafa haters right here (among the Fed fans) who derive more pleasure from a Rafa loss than a Roger win. Servebots=🐐 is one such.
Nope I enjoy Fed’s victories more. As you should be able to notice, Federer hasn’t played at all since covid so there’s no victories for me to enjoy. My servebots haven’t been there either. Besides that, anytime nipple moonballer loses is a great day for tennis.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Slade sounded like someone who would enter the court anytime and stab anyone who dare to defeat his god.

He belongs in an asylum.
Well other than the stab shit which is just psychotic, he always cracked me up with his posting, his twitter is just pure insanity that most Dull haters including myself are just like “damn dude, a lil much don’t ya think 😂”

1 - 20 of 32 Posts