Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The equivalent women's forum has TONS and TONS of historical data. Here there seems to be nothing. The only historical threads seem to have been buried away in archives where discussion/adding of extra data is impossible.

What about it mods? Why not some sticky threads covering historical/complete Slam results and a historical database for each year?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

you can also checked on wikipedia or at
http://sites.google.com/site/worldwidetennisdatabase
which is not complete, but gather results from several sources...

Concerning a special thread for historical results similar to the one that can be found in the women's forum, I think that it's a good idea... the pages should however be carefully updated and organized, because when you have tons of pages of data, it becomes rapidely difficult to follow, to go through, or to extract information and stats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Concerning a special thread for historical results similar to the one that can be found in the women's forum, I think that it's a good idea... the pages should however be carefully updated and organized, because when you have tons of pages of data, it becomes rapidely difficult to follow, to go through, or to extract information and stats.
Do not worry anymore. I and a friend of mine, in Italy, are done with all the singles' slam results, and are now working on doubles' results.
In a few months I'll have book and DB sent to you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do not worry anymore. I and a friend of mine, in Italy, are done with all the singles' slam results, and are now working on doubles' results.
In a few months I'll have book and DB sent to you!
Hi mc1483,

Would you mind sharing your database with me as well? I'm trying to pull one together at the moment!

Cheers,
Andrew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts