Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Never

Votes: 21 55.3%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nole knows Slamray is coming back, he saw glimpses at the Aus Open and brought out the possum. He saw it in Miami and barked at a ball boy.

And he has seen Clayray 3.0 bring the same 10-0 clay record into RG, with new Botray and Returnray upgrades.

We even caught a glimpse of Nole's reaction to the Madrid Masters final:

So when will Slamray 2.0 next take out the Djoker in a slam?

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
After the AO Open final, I felt that Murray could (even will) win Wimbledon. I stick by it.

Murray to win Wimbledon. Whether he goes through Novak to do it or not, probably.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Brought out the possum? By falling over, hurting his hand and not winning the first set as easily as he should have? Right...

Murray next beats Nole when Nole plays much worse tennis. Hell, he still beat Andy this year playing pretty dodgy tennis. Andy is an amazing tennis, but has no answers when Nole is firing. Only Fed does.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Brought out the possum? By falling over, hurting his hand and not winning the first set as easily as he should have? Right...

Murray next beats Nole when Nole plays much worse tennis. Hell, he still beat Andy this year playing pretty dodgy tennis. Andy is an amazing tennis, but has no answers when Nole is firing. Only Fed does.
You have to consider that Novak is 0-5 in sets against Murray and that Murray has serious grass-court calibre, and is in good form.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
You have to consider that Novak is 0-5 in sets against Murray and that Murray has serious grass-court calibre, and is in good form.
Even that could change this year with consistent serving/improved volley game, though I wouldn't bet on Novak winning Wimbledon.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Wimbledon is the most likely. Crowd boost Murray and get to Djoker.

But we could have a shock on our hands and Muzza could take Nole out at RG. We will see.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I see the 55% who voted for never has developed cancer in their brain. Terrible shame.

·
Banned
923 Posts
If Nole wins RG, never. But thankfully Clayray will be beating him at RG.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
10 think never? Deluded clowns :lol:

I think RG final 2015.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Wimbledon and US Open are his best chances ... he gets outmaneuvered on slower courts ....

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
In order to defeat Djokovic external factors are crucial. Pray to god Djokovic somehow plays 5 setters before the finals, arriving very tired, other than that the wind should be enough to do the job. Ofcourse the audience plays a factor too, if all these come together you may have a chance to beat Djokovic.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
Wimbledon most likely, Grassray will definitely have the edge there. RG not likely but with the new Clayray 3.0 you can't rule him out.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Whole existence of Slam-Ray depends upon Djoker's choking abilities.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Total bullshit.

Serious grass court calibre?? LOL. Ask to Dimitrov, he will tell you Murray's level and calibre on grass.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts