• in Master

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • in 2012

Votes: 15 48.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Probably Basel. Hopefully Bercy. Then, maybe another Masters Cup.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'll go with Basel and Paris. Maybe Fed will grab WTF, depends on Nole and Nadal's form.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
he better hope that rodduck will meet him then lose with those cowardly, manipulative antics and beg for exhibition matches to glorify federer.
fed and duck can plead for djoker to stop caring about winning anything except davis cup, as what happened in 2009 and 2010.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Basel.

The more important question is when will Nadal win a title on a surface other than clay? Correct me if I'm wrong but the only non slam hard court title he's won in the last three years is Tokyo?

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Basel.

The more important question is when will Nadal win a title on a surface other than clay? Correct me if I'm wrong but the only non slam hard court title he's won in the last three years is Tokyo?
Indian Wells 2009 other one I know

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
When will Rafa defend a non-clay title? He's only ever defended the same four clay events (NOT Madrid even): Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, and the French Open. Rafa does have a chance to do it at Tokyo if he does choose to play it for sure.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
He's making Finals and Semis in the Grand Slams. He'll definitely win smaller titles (if he cares) and has a realistic chance at slams as well.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
When will Rafa defend a non-clay title? He's only ever defended the same four clay events (NOT Madrid even): Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, and the French Open. Rafa does have a chance to do it at Tokyo if he does choose to play it for sure.
He should try at least, yeah.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts