Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I was waiting for this the guy just wins the WTF and the question of when he will retire comes up :lol:

·
Registered
29,237 Posts
2013 or 2014, depending on his results next year.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
talking about appropriate thread at the right time

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Looks like it will be after Nadal.

·
Registered
785 Posts
He could retire from the top 10 at 35 imo, but i don't think he will play that long. If i would bet, i would bet on the end of the 2014 season, and he will retire as a top 10 player in the world.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I predict 2016-2018.

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Not from the 3rd place. :devil: Anyway, he isn't that old. Look at Schüettler, he is who should start to thinking about it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Right now it's starting to feel like he enjoys playing a lot more again, compared to earlier this year. Three months ago I would've said he'd be done after next year with the olympics and all, but now I'm not so sure. There's a lot of incredible records he could make if he's hungry enough.

·
Registered
665 Posts
A few years ago I thought he'd be done at the end of the 2012 season; he would just stick around long enough to have another shot at the Olympics. And while he HAS declined, for some reason I expect him to stay around longer than that now, maybe retiring after the 2013 or 2014 season.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Really can't see him going to 2016, although i would love it

·
Registered
375 Posts
A few years ago I thought he'd be done at the end of the 2012 season; he would just stick around long enough to have another shot at the Olympics. And while he HAS declined, for some reason I expect him to stay around longer than that now, maybe retiring after the 2013 or 2014 season.
I thought the same after 2012. But now im not to sure I think his back will have a large say thou. I by the times his kids start school he will prob hang up the racket.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
A couple years after Djokovic and Murray. Four years after Nadal. A year before Ferrer.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts