Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blake is 7th which surprised me and Roddick is 10th. It's funny that people criticize Davydenko for collecting all of his points from MM tourneys when he is 4th in these rankings as well.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Blake is 7th which surprised me and Roddick is 10th. It's funny that people criticize Davydenko for collecting all of his points from MM tourneys when he is 4th in these rankings as well.
Those who do so are usually the same retards who say that Davydenko has no talent, so... EXPECTED! ;)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Davydeko does well in the events that count, not hard to work out and has done that for a while.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
But Stinkydenko can't actually WIN won of the big titles that matters - except for 2006 Paris.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Davydenko can't win titles period. He's consistent across the board but once he faces a top player, he loses 9/10 times. Actually more like 10/10 times :eek:.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Davydenko can't win titles period. He's consistent across the board but once he faces a top player, he loses 9/10 times. Actually more like 10/10 times :eek:.
He has more titles than all but 3 of the other top ten players. :shrug:
If Davydenko had Safin's looks or personality or if he came from Serbia, he'd be well-loved. But he's a short, skinny, bald, all-business Russian (and not even very Russian, at that), so he gets no respect.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
If Davydenko had Safin's looks or personality or if he came from Serbia, he'd be well-loved. But he's a short, skinny, bald, all-business Russian (and not even very Russian, at that), so he gets no respect.
unfortunately , yes...

he needs to take his shirt off more often

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Good on Blake though he hasn't really done that well in the GS.

Just look at Davydenko's GS record, its pretty impressive for a no talented match fixer.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Where's Tangerine_Dream? I had a long debate with her where she tried to claim Kolya was all MM.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
"When taking account points from slams and AMS"...

The rankings already do this. More properly, you mean "When not taking into account points from optional tournaments..."

·
Registered
517 Posts
Davydenko is one of the toughest players on tour. Also one of the best playing aggressive tennis, in my opinion... When he is on, that is.

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
I don't understand how or why this is relevant?
:secret: It's not relevant to anything, Nina's just fishing for reactions. ;)

Not surprisingly, one of those players is an American you think so little of. :p

Where's Tangerine_Dream? I had a long debate with her where she tried to claim Kolya was all MM.
He still is. Winning Paris in '06 was his only flukey AMS win.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Go Davy :yeah:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Forget the stats.

If you use your own eyes you can clearly see Roddick is the more likely of the two to win a slam / AMS. Neither of them will win anything major on clay though.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
WORD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts