Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Judy Murray

Votes: 15 28.8%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Murray fans or Nadal fans? Personally I think it will be close!

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Reactions: Andrej

·
Banned
923 Posts
Tennis fans

Reactions: MuzzahLovah

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,472 Posts
Djokotards: on suicide watch.
Nadaltards: Djokovic destroyed their guy, then lost to Andy, so they'd have nothing to be happy about.
Fedtards: won't give a fuck.
Muzzatards: obviously over the moon.
Everyone else: mixture of reactions.

That about sums it up.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Nadaltards: Djokovic destroyed their guy, then lost to Andy, so they'd have nothing to be happy about.

That about sums it up.
They might as well ger their blade, pill, rope and gun ready... and balcony window open as well.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,472 Posts

·
Banned
858 Posts
I'm rafafan myself and I wish djoker to go all the way. The happiest bunch would be murray's fanbase and extreme fedtards like this Triumvirate guy, pepita, joey trubiani and so on. They scared of djoker's recent success and potential CYGS+completing set of all major tournaments. If Djoker wins RG, Cinci and OG he will have the most complete resume in tennis history. Many fedtards will be in fucking ruins if this happens:drool:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I'm rafafan myself and I wish djoker to go all the way. The happiest bunch would be murray's fanbase and extreme fedtards like this Triumvirate guy, pepita, joey trubiani and so on. They scared of djoker's recent success and potential CYGS+completing set of all major tournaments. If Djoker wins RG, Cinci and OG he will have the most complete resume in tennis history. Many fedtards will be in fucking ruins if this happens:drool:
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to again :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
JoWilly, I thought you are a Djokovic fan, why are you doing this?

Can't wait for tomorrow. Most of the people who are "predicting" Murray's victory will disappear, or they'll wait for 2 more days, just replacing Murray with Wawrinka or Tsonga, claiming Djokovic won't win against Wawrinka/Tsonga. After he wins, then they'll really disappear for some time, hoping that their wrong predictions will be forgotten, just like 17-6-302 did.

Of course, there is a chance Djokovic loses to Murray tomorrow, Murray is playing really well, but to see so many people here talking like he already lost to Murray is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Roger Federer.

Even less drama for his ultimate record, while it's like a micro wooden spoon for Rafa, kinda humiliating for him losing to not the winner of the tourney :lol:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Murray fans or Nadal fans? Personally I think it will be close!
Idiots like Jo Willy don't get it. I don't care if Djokervic wins the FO. I'm just happy he CAN NEVER WIN IT 10 TIMES That's the ONLY RECORD THAT MATTERS COMPRENDE!!!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

That about sums it up.
LOL!!!! My gawd can you imagine this forum tomorrow when CLAYRAY ends the dream for DJOKOVIC?

Kim has commanded Murray to run riot on Djokervic Wimbledon 2013 style. It's already over. CLAYRAY will remain undefeated. Just check this forum tomorrow evening. For Djokotards excuses.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They might as well ger their blade, pill, rope and gun ready... and balcony window open as well.
Come on man, that's not funny. That's horrible :sad:

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
I don't mind Djokovic winning a RG. The guy has earned it. I actually think in the long run, if Djokovic does not win it this year, it would hurt Rafa more. Djokovic will go into it next year all guns blazing again, making Rafa's chances slimmer.
But Murray winning it all would be a lot better for tennis. It would revive this boring season.

So, to answer your poll - Murray fans.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts