Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this in here already? Its late, and I'm sleepy and dont feel likechecking ;)

I started in 2000 at sometime, so its been a little over two years :eek:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
2000, when he had that incredible run at the French Open!:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Don't remember when but it was because of that FER-OCIOUS FOREHAND!!!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yes, that forehand, that is why I started liking him too :angel:

In truth, I like clay court tennis, and even though he can play on other surfaces he shines on clay - I liked how he was so scrambley and fast :)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
2001 because that's the year I started watching tennis again. I used to be an avid fan of Ivan Lendl when I was little, then for a while I only watched tennis sporadically, mostly when Ivanisevic played. But in 2001 tennis made a big comeback in my life and I took to Juanqui immediately. He was ferocious in that year, but also incredibly sweet and shy off-court. He's been my favorite ever since and noone else comes even remotely close (not even Lendl ;)).

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Rebecca said:
In truth, I like clay court tennis, and even though he can play on other surfaces he shines on clay - I liked how he was so scrambley and fast :)
I <3 Roland Garros and the clay court season in general. Hence the extra pain when ESPN ruined it this year :sad:

There's even a clay challenger in my home state, but I've never been home to see it!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
i've never been to Roland Garros during the tournament but i saw the stadium last year when i was in Paris! it was so huge!

·
Registered
483 Posts
That's awesome Leo7! I wish I had the opportunity to attend a Slam. Roland Garros would be my first choice, then Wimby, US, and Australian..

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
- US Open (i've gone for the last 3 or 4 years, it's a great atmosphere, plus only 30 minutes away!) :)
- Roland Garros
- Australian Open
- Wimbledon (sorry, but grass court tennis bores me :eek:)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts