Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here it goes. Each of the 3 camps have been using to contradict each other who is the GOAT in Open Era. By now we can quietly but surely say Roger Federer is the GOAT and none of the other two can do anything about it. Now i know its hard for the other camps to acknowledge and accept this, i would be frustrated also if Federer came up short on the biggest achievement in tennis but now i ask you Nadal and Djokovic fans, entuziastics around the world when did you accepted Roger Federer as the GOAT? Leave the pride aside for one moment and share you're thoughts when you think Federer became the one and only GOAT.

·
Bring it Home
20,353 Posts
This is probably the better thread you ever make in MTF, but I'm affraid it would be merged into GOAT discussions' thread soon. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is probably the better thread you ever make in MTF, but I'm affraid it would be merged into GOAT discussions' thread soon. :shrug:
Why should it? I mean most of the discussion there is about providing fake facts and bs theories from 2 camps and some Sampras addicts. But here you can talk without prejudices and simply be honest when you started believing it :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
29,245 Posts
^Delusional Dulltards as usual ignoring the fact that Nadal had big problems with several of the players Federer owned like Davydenko, Roddick etc. Oh well, the sky is blue.

On topic: don't know if he is greater than Laver but as for when Fed became the greatest of the open era: 2009 Roland Garros.

It's all about the slam count now. Nadal looks done, sure, but it's not the first time. He has come back before.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
As if Shanksgirl has been watching tennis long enough or knows anywhere near enough about tennis to make a respectable assessment about who the GOAT is.

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As if Shanksgirl has been watching tennis long enough or knows anywhere near enough about tennis to make a respectable assessment about who the GOAT is.
I don't think you need to be an expert to know:shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Why should it? I mean most of the discussion there is about providing fake facts and bs theories from 2 camps and some Sampras addicts. But here you can talk without prejudices and simply be honest when you started believing it :shrug::shrug:
This would be the state of MTF without prejudices and tards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.