Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Djokovic's slam count be closer to Murray's or Nadal's?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently, Nole has 6 slams more than Murray and 6 less than Nadal.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Novak should be ashamed if Murray finishes closer to him than him to Nadal and thats even if Murray wins more slams. Novak should finish close to Nadal due to him being far superior right now

·
The special one
14,810 Posts
Easily nadals, I actually think he has a chance of equalling or even overtaking nadal,murray on the other hand might win another couple of Wimbledon titles but he isn't getting past 5 slams

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Similar ... I think Novak might end up with about 10-11 slams max... Murray has a chance to have 3-4.. and nadal about 16-18.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So you think nadal will win more slams than novak between now and the end of their careers then :facepalm:
That's hardly an outlandish view.

2008 - Nadal 2-1
2009 - Nadal 1-0
2010 - Nadal 3-0
2011 - Djokovic 3-1
2012 - 1-1
2013 -Nadal 2-1
2014 - 1-1
2015 - Currently Djokovic 1-0*

There's nothing to suggest Faker will win more slams than Nadal from now on. True Nadal has declined and Faker is taking advantage of a horrible field but he is also a notorious choker and Nadal one of the best big match players ever who has won at least 1 slam/year(1 slam/year = Faker's second best season btw :spit: ) since 2005.

·
The special one
14,810 Posts
That's hardly an outlandish view.

2008 - Nadal 2-1
2009 - Nadal 1-0
2010 - Nadal 3-0
2011 - Djokovic 3-1
2012 - 1-1
2013 -Nadal 2-1
2014 - 1-1
2015 - Currently Djokovic 1-0*

There's nothing to suggest Faker will win more slams than Nadal from now on. True Nadal has declined and Faker is taking advantage of a horrible field but he is also a notorious choker and Nadal one of the best big match players ever who has won at least 1 slam/year(1 slam/year = Faker's second best season btw :spit: ) since 2005.
Novak will dominate the next 3 years with at least 2 of them being multi slam seasons,nadal on the other hand will be lucky to win another slam outside rg

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Murray will be lucky to win another slam. Djokovic has a legitimate chance to catch and maybe even pass Nadull, especially if he wins 3 slams this year and Nadull gets none. Nadull will probably be making his last stand at RG this year, if he fails to win it his days of winning slams may be well and truly over.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Novak will dominate the next 3 years with at least 2 of them being multi slam seasons,nadal on the other hand will be lucky to win another slam outside rg
If you are so certain then okay.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I see OP is a betting man, but somehow I doubt he'd put 1 cent on this one. Deep down he knows what's coming. Maybe this is his way of coping? We all have our own ways :sad:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What does that even mean? I've not even said what I feel is more likely.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Easy answer. Murray isn't winning a slam again and Novak will clearly win more than Rafa in the next couple of years.
Asides from 2011... novak won 2 slams in 2013-2014... and Rafa won 3....

Now since 2015 novak leads 1-0... So novak hasnt been ahead on slams yet...

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Similar ... I think Novak might end up with about 10-11 slams max... Murray has a chance to have 3-4.. and nadal about 16-18.
:haha: :haha: Lol at the delusion.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
:haha: :haha: Lol at the delusion.
2-4 slams isnt far from the scope... he has won 3 slams in the last 2 years.. and he might play for 4 years more..

Novak on the other hand major in minors... so he wont be anywhere close.. well you are 17 years old boy obsessed with nadal.. so no point arguing with you..

·
Registered
10,079 Posts
So you think nadal will win more slams than novak between now and the end of their careers then :facepalm:
Maybe this is too late of a warning:

Do not attempt to reason with a dulltard. Most of them are so delusional that a simple reason, fact, evidence or logic would just fly over their head.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Maybe this is too late of a warning:

Do not attempt to reason with a dulltard. Most of them are so delusional that a simple reason, fact, evidence or logic would just fly over their head.
Yes? thats why novak won more slams than nadal after 2011 season? lol

Novak will remain as mickey mouse king...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts