Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think it's a little bit unfair to other players? Does it matter? What's your take on this? I want to know your opinion.

Reactions: Ivanatis

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I'm surprised Roddick/Ferrer didn't get Ashe in the morning - not only does it feature an American, it could be very tight. That's the only scheduling complaint I have. :lol:

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
More rest for Fed afterwards. No he should be forced to wait the next day.. Not surprising though.. they are always catering to Swissie.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
More rest for Fed afterwards. No he should be forced to wait the next day.. Not surprising though.. they are always catering to Swissie.
What did Sampras ever do to deserve a #1 fan like you?

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Roddick/Ferrer should have been on Ashe... Either afternoon match could have been demoted to Armstrong.

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
As if they would put Serena 2nd, no way.
Johnny! Johnny! The odd-numbered day schedule had the night matches with male singles first, followed by female singles; the even-numbered day was female first, then male. Tomorrow is day 10 ---- even-numbered day

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
No Im not hating Fed in this post ROFL) But What he hell? He or Tsonga would already be on to the semis. Rafa, Murray etc would just be on to the quarters after tomorrow. More rest of the top half of the draw. What is that all about?

I can't believe they would subject the bottom half of the draw to this. Its hard enough playing back to back days from the semis to the finals. But back to back to back to back days? WTF These aren't 3 set matches and they are late rounds which could go right down to the wire in 5 sets in 4 hours or whatever.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
So Roddick is finally playing a match off of Ashe Stadium? Wow, first time in 8 years.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I'm surprised Roddick/Ferrer didn't get Ashe in the morning - not only does it feature an American, it could be very tight. That's the only scheduling complaint I have. :lol:
Rodmug and Ferrer don't deserve to be on AA.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I'm pretty sure it will be more entertaining than either the Nadal or Djokovic match.
Because a nobody like Ferrer and all serve Roddick will draw bigger crowds than Nadal or Djokovic :lol:

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Because a nobody like Ferrer and all serve Roddick will draw bigger crowds than Nadal or Djokovic :lol:
Who's talking about crowds? I am talking about the match being entertaining.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's probably based on nothing but I have always thought Federer is playing better during night matches. So, as a fan i'm not complaining...

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Who's talking about crowds? I am talking about the match being entertaining.
Okay, so an explosive athlete like Nadal is less entertaining than a counterpunching grinder like Ferrer or Roddick who can only push and serve? :eek:

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
A match takes place between 2 players you know...

Roddick vs Ferrer is a better match than Nadal vs Muller or the other afternoon match.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
A match takes place between 2 players you know...

Roddick vs Ferrer is a better match than Nadal vs Muller or the other afternoon match.
No, because Nadal is a bigger player than Muller, Ferrer and Roddick multiplied by a thousand. People are interested to see Nadal play not a nobody like Ferrer or a mug like Roddick.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts