Votes: 7 33.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 9.5%
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me its practical. My feet. I have excellent feet. They are smooth and shapely. My toes are shaped in a way that makes it look like a frog, but that makes them excellent for moving. I have great arches and balance.

Close 2nd for me is my wrists. My wrists are quick and flexible.

what about you?

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
My eyes and my ass. Also, I love my lips and my penis. If I had to choose between these four options, I'd say my lips because they are very kissable, soft and juicy looking, and they fit perfectly with my face.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
My eyes and my ass. Also, I love my lips and my penis. If I had to choose between these four options, I'd say my lips because they are very kissable, soft and juicy looking, and they fit perfectly with my face.
That is such a typical answer from you :lol:.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have great joints. My knees and elbows help compensate for my relatively low amount of flexibility.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
I think my boobs are pretty amazing. I'm not going to go into detail for all you pervs though :cool:

I always like my face/complexion, I use some good skin care products and my skin is soft and I have some freckles.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I think my boobs are pretty amazing. I'm not going to go into detail for all you pervs though :cool:

I always like my face/complexion, I use some good skin care products and my skin is soft and I have some freckles.
Pics or it didn't happen :lol:.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts

:hearts:

I'd be so happy if one day I could actually say that with a straight face in a non-sarcastic manner. :sad:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:hearts:

I'd be so happy if one day I could actually say that with a straight face in a non-sarcastic manner. :sad:
Man-boobs?

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

So we then have to imagine. Ample pale bosoms with a very expanded soft pink aureolas and nipples that become tighter and darker when cold or stimulated. They are not saggy but soft and somewhat like compressed large grapefruit. You try to cover come of the cleavage freckles with some talc scented powder that help with the glistening when your boobs get a little sweaty.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

Do not go in details. Just cover it with a cloth and give us a Pic.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
My bum could pass for a 25 year old's, but the rest of me reflects my age

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I love myself whole as I am, because it's me :yeah:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts