Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Delivering the same damn forehand to Gasquet's same damn 1 handed backhand, each and every time, in which Gasquet would drive it down the line. I mean, seriously, why would you not want to go forehand to forehand with Gasquet? Your odds are greater than approaching someone that has one of the most strongest 1 handers in the tour.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Stay in school kids, or you'll be an umpire.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For me, When he got penalized a point against Kohlschreiber this season, classic fail.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Rodmug's facial expression when Olderer was prancing around the court wearing his "15" jacket.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
My favorite will be when the mug finally retires and I don't have to suffer through his hole riddened game anymore and maybe finally (sometime in the future) we will be getting legit american players who carry on the lineage of that Sampras, Mac, Andre, Courier, Connors etc brought to the game of tennis.

Loved the 2006 USO match or 07 AO match with Rog. Nothing like watching Rodmug leave 200 miles of the court open on virtually every point. Honorable mention of course to the classic wimbledon 09 choke.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
His losing to Djokovic after calling him out is a good one- his wearing a giant Serena ass was another. And that one interview at Wimbledon where he was asked how it felt to be out there on centre court when he lost- he said it sucked, then it got worse, and then it was over. His interviews had some gems.

·
29,645 Posts
Stay in school kids.

Also the 03 US Open final. I liked how much it meant to the people to have a homeboy champ. Always great scenes no matter which GS it's in.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Too many moments. In fact, they are never ending. Hey at least, we get some cheap entertainment out of this. I'll take his antics over Serena Williams anytime.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Really dislike the guy but when he lost the Wimbledon 09 final he looked absolutely heartbroken. I actually felt sorry for him in that moment. I guess I'll go with that.

Normally I just enjoy his losses though. :tape:

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
when he desperately twittered quotes about september 11, 2001 after djokovic took down his daddy federer at the US OPEN.

when he realized in 2004 that positive ego-inflating hyperbole about him were lies.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Probably the press conference after the humiliation against Federer at the AO 2007

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

1 - 20 of 56 Posts