Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somehow i figure MTF is whiter than a tea party convention but anyhow, this seems like a pretty international site so have your say.

as far as im aware, i am a typical latin american mestizo. i.e. partly spanish and partly american indian.

i like to think that on the spanish side i also have some moorish ancentry given that most spanish have moorish blood running thru their veins.

what about you?

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Probably as white/caucasian as it gets, Finns aren't exactly known for having a wide gene pool... Inbred bunch we are :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Our entire species is inbred which is why there is such a predominance of mental diseases. It is a result of how few **** Sapiens were left after that volcano went of in or near modern day Indonesia about 70 000 years ago.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
African American, but my paternal great-grandfather was Portuguese and my maternal great-grandmother was Shawnee.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
American Indian, African (originally the Republic of Mali), White (German), Spanish (I know it's a Southern colony, but I forgot the name).

Mix that up, and you have the beautiful hotness which is me.

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
athenian of greek, albanian and slavic ancestry

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,845 Posts
russian, moroccan, polish

Reactions: Harmless

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Combination of Anglo-Saxon & Swiss. I take the good bits from both.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
From my grandgrandparents I can say I am 50% italian, 37,5% german and 12,5% portuguese.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
mainly Uzbek, my paternal grandmother is half-Uzbek half Afghan, my maternal grandfather is a Sayyid (therefore a Quraishi Arab), my maternal grandmother is half-Tajek half-Uzbek, rest is Uzbek

Reactions: Harmless

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
From father's side, grandparents were from England, from mother's side from Finland. I classify myself as a caucasian Australian with european roots :shrug:

Reactions: MariaV

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
******* is a yank term, which I am not. You sound pretty angry, are you from some third world country living in poverty angry at the "white devil" oppressing you? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 193 Posts