Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was playing after the Nadal match in Paris today, also you could hear it when they played the end of the Davydenko/Del Potro match...

Thx,

Ry

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one with the whistling in it?
There's actually alot of good techno, I am listening in on the Gasquet/Tsonga match now...

The song that I liked went something like "dute da dutudo dutudo dute da dutudo dutudo" it's some kind of flute or something. They played it when Nadal was singing the camera/interviewing.

Paris rockin' with the techno.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
It's been like a rave there all fuckin week - clearly they're trying to rock Bercy with the tunes and tennis.

I don't know what the song is though.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's been like a rave there all fuckin week - clearly they're trying to rock Bercy with the tunes and tennis.

I don't know what the song is though.
haha, I bet if I figure out who the artist is of one of the songs, then I can find them all, they are probably just playing it all from one artist...like Tiesto or sumtin

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have not heard it but it could be Bob Sinclar's "love generation" from your description :scratch:
Yea that's not it. I know that song, they played all the time when I was in Acapulco for Spring Break. Yea with my description of the beat, it does kinda sound like that...haha

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Why dont you try DOTA of Basshunter? you may like it!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've heard two Daft Punk songs this week, "Aerodynamic" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."

Needless to say I have been very pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Why dont you try DOTA of Basshunter? you may like it!
That song was a huge hit here, together with Boten Ana:p

I've heard two Daft Punk songs this week, "Aerodynamic" and "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."

Needless to say I have been very pleasantly surprised.
I love 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger'. It's a great beat.

And Fumus, I don't recognize your description :shrug:. Maybe if you could find the clip of the song during the match...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well, the part of "Aerodynamic" I heard was the instrumental section towards the end. It was playing earlier today, I heard it while Davydenko/Del Potro was finishing up. Which...is what Fumus is looking for. lolz.

I think it's "Aerodynamic" anyway, one of the songs off of Discovery, definitely.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the part of "Aerodynamic" I heard was the instrumental section towards the end. It was playing earlier today, I heard it while Davydenko/Del Potro was finishing up. Which...is what Fumus is looking for. lolz.

I think it's "Aerodynamic" anyway, one of the songs off of Discovery, definitely.
Thanks guys. Don't bust on my beat boxin' ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
There's actually alot of good techno, I am listening in on the Gasquet/Tsonga match now...

The song that I liked went something like "dute da dutudo dutudo dute da dutudo dutudo" it's some kind of flute or something. They played it when Nadal was singing the camera/interviewing.

Paris rockin' with the techno.
Sounds like Bob Sinclair's "WORLD HOLD ON" (and not Love Generation).

P.S. that's not techno - more like very commercial house music.

·
Registered
188 Posts
:hearts: I love being a music elitist sometimes.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:hearts: I love being a music elitist sometimes.
I like Daft Punk, but I wouldn't call you an elitist.

Last tournement someone wanted to know the theme song at Madrid, one poster knew it was the theme song from Total Recall...lolz.

That's 1337

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Garbage french music ,similar to the french tennis --> Both are thrash

1 - 20 of 34 Posts