Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 1GBP coin in the park today, which is a bit odd since I'm in NYC :eek:

When I was about 13-14 (~15 years ago) I saw a man drop some bills from his wallet while he was getting into his car and driving away, I went over and found a total of about 400NIS (about $150-$200 back then) :woohoo:

That's the largest amount I ever found.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Maybe $20. I am just not a very lucky person.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
I found about 100$ in a wallet once. Unfortunately, I later found the person it belonged to.
So. If he left his wallet out, that person doesnt deserve to get the money back. You're too kind, Scot.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
200 francs, about 30 euros

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I found almost $300 - moved into a new apartment, I pulled out the stove from the wall to clean and there was a roll of bills hidden in the back. :yippee:

The previous tenant must have been hiding the money and forgot about it when they moved. Thank you, previous tenant.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I worked for a bank. It was not well run and I hated the job. So like many of my peers I stole some of the money. Like 11000 CHF. Lets say that I found it around.

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
found about 300 euros in a wallet, i took it to a police station incase the owner went there.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I worked for a bank. It was not well run and I hated the job. So like many of my peers I stole some of the money. Like 11000 CHF. Lets say that I found it around.
I suppose that you've been fired :lol:

Mine: not too much $ 10000 chilean pesos (nearly US$ 20) :sad:

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
Typical conservative. Preaching morality while stealing money. :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts