Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I needed to do some sort of an update here.

Well, this info might make some ppl happy..... I've decided to stop antidepressants. They were causing more harm than they were bringing help in fact. I don't need chemical substance to feel happier. If I wanna get better, that has to come from within. Which is, of course, easier to write than to do. Tears are back too, mostly because I'm exhausted. That upcoming Xmas break, at the end of the week will be good for me. Though I admit I'm fearing those 2 weeks, with all that Xmas stuff and New Year and so on.......I wish it didn't exist.

I haven't stopped the appointments to the psy though. I'm aware the road will be long and tough. I desperately need to find some self confidence back. I don't recognize myself anymore.

Just a last hint on my Birthday. For me, what happened is significant. And please, don't say I see everything in black. This is just a simple notice. To be short, let's say that except rare exceptions, ppl who have wished me good things for my BD are ppl I have never met. Draw your own conclusions, I'm gonna draw mine. But don't get surprised, astonished or bothered anymore when I happen to say I'm alone........

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:hug: hope you'll find a way to feel better Christine :hug:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts