Mens Tennis Forums banner

What's more likely ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know both look unlikely as hell, but what would you say is slightly more possible ? Both have been injured a few months at the beginning of the year, they struggle to find their best level even if Tsonga had a great run at RG and is having a bit better comeback.

·
Bring it Home
21,135 Posts
Both are very unlikely to happen, but obviously Tsonga, since it's easier to defend a BO3 tournament than a slam.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
It´s like whats going to happen first

"Jesus revisting the planet" or "Aliens visiting the planet"

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Cilic has a good shot to defend USO, he knows when to peak.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Cilic has a good shot to defend USO, he knows when to peak.
He showed that ability last year, yes, but honestly he's been so poor in all of 2015. Barely scraped to a WImbledon QF. I don't see it for him this year and Murray and Wawrinka are much tougher, and Djokovic perhaps more relaxed and confident, more in a winning groove. Then still Federer, Berdych and others who are more consistent against lower ranked players.

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
He showed that ability last year, yes, but honestly he's been so poor in all of 2015. Barely scraped to a WImbledon QF. I don't see it for him this year and Murray and Wawrinka are much tougher, and Djokovic perhaps more relaxed and confident, more in a winning groove. Then still Federer, Berdych and others who are more consistent against lower ranked players.
Seriously Berdych? Do you know anything about tennis in 2015?

·
Registered
8,120 Posts
Tsonga since he at least showed some glimpses at the FO where he basically played as well as can on clay. Apart from that neither player has played anywhere the level they showed in those respective tournaments last year. Even last year it came out of nowhere.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tragic that Cilic has a slam and Tsonga doesn't.

As for the OP, Tsonga.
Tell me about it... Worst active Slam champion vs best active Slamless player. :sad:
There's no way I'd trade their careers though. :lol:

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
It´s like whats going to happen first

"Jesus revisting the planet" or "Aliens visiting the planet"
this is very easy to answer

aliens

jesus doesn't exist :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts