Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
I think he got banned for some reason or another... the details I don't know.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
good question, I also don't know what was the cause that got him banned

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
I speak to Adam on MSN, he told me that he doesn't know why he was banned, and that the administrators wouldn't tell him.. I feel sorry for him and he is a legend, but you can still contact him.

Perhaps there was a reason we don't know about... Who knows?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
He's still around and is a good guy and there are many more people who should be banned long before him.

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
He's still around and is a good guy and there are many more people who should be banned long before him.
:yeah:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
ya... he seems like a nice guy... can i start a poll and ask for peoples opinion to bring back adegee????

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
g35-great said:
ya... he seems like a nice guy... can i start a poll and ask for peoples opinion to bring back adegee????
It would be good, but he is around and reads what's going on and I am in contact with him quite a bit, he'll appreciate the appreciation.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Welcome back! :D

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
adee-gee said:
I've missed being able to gloat about Rafa's recent form :( I hope you've stuck up for him, I'm guessing he's getting a lot of stick from the worried Fed fans :p
I have been trying the best I can ;) Some of them sound like they're on crack, so most of the time I just make fun of them... :p

And now you can join me & Rebecca in our stick-blocking act :D

and look, my rep got you 10 little green squares.. lol

Reactions: tangerine_dream
1 - 20 of 32 Posts