Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Both would make me suicidal

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Maybe the latter. But I'd miss the slams and watch only some 250s and CHs (and maybe 500s) where the biggest grinders wouldn't play. Actually, two talented shotmakers with limited defense are a pleasure to watch on clay. Clay extends rallies but it doesn't become pushing. Say Federer-Haas or Wawrinka-Tsonga.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Obviously watch Pova. Crazy question

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Watching Sharapova play tennis or the entire ATP being turned to clay courts? I think I might prefer the latter.

Discuss.
Sharapova winning today bodes well for Rafa tomorrow. This FO is clearly the grand slam of underdogs like Sharapova and Nadal.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
:haha: You are getting awfully clinical with your jinxing. I wouldn't wana be in Nadal's shoes right now.
I spoke the truth. You know that :devil:

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Hopefully this appalling cheater prevailing isn't an omen for tomorrow's match :eek:

Although, how impossible it may sound, Sharapova is even worse than Nadal.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
:haha: Oh man, you're just killing me.
I could see Nole's eyes when I looked into Halep's eyes. It's clearly hopeless now. :D

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
This Russian national anthem sucks. Way too long. Everyone knows that Pova is American anyways.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You guys make fun now but if Rafa was a girl, he would shriek like Sharapova. Heck, even right now he grunts like a pregnant wolf.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts