Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Q1.What are you looking forward to the most when this is all over.

We don't appreciate the simple things enough.

Q2.What will you do differently from now on?

For me....

Q1.Hugging my dog(lives in fam home) will be number one. Spending more family time again and playing tennis will follow closely

Q2. Enjoy the simplest of moments and days. Not complain of boredom again

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
1. Tennis, haircut, drink at a local bar
2. Stick with increased hand washing, shift savings to post-tax vs pre-tax vehicles, buy gun because the next crisis will likely be worse

I agree that this should make us all have more appreciation for what we have vs anger for what we don't.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Jump into the pooI i frequentIy used for exercise & therapy since Iockdown cIosed it a whiIe back.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I'll take a half year break to make a long trip around the world to visit all the placed I wanted to see but didn't have time for it before.
have a huge meal and a cold beer at my fav restaurant.
Good answers. I have similar sentiments.

think flights abroad will be allowed at a much later date, within country measures will be lifted first.
A few months more and many airlines will go bankrupt. They will be resuming connections depending on situations in particular countries. Hopefully at least some of them will be active in the summer.

·
10,297 Posts
1) I want to dominate the US Tennis scene, make qualies of US Open 2021 and come through Qualies to defeat Nadal in the final to ensure Federer's record is maintained for the good of humanity. Kowchi winning US Open would mean tennis wins. An American and an MTF poster. I would make sure to thank MTF in my post match speech.

"You know this has always been a dream of mine,but I'd like to thank the people. First. America. We have been through so much, with disease , hardship and uncertainty in our future... and without you I wouldn't be standing her with this trophy. Secondly I would like to thank my family and last I would like to thank MTF, but spcifically BOSS. For those of you who don't know, BOSS is a legendary poster of MTF and has protected the legacy of our tennis greats since the dawn of the internet. I would not be here , without him.... breaks down into tears as camera zooms into my MTF Box:

1) Really though, I just want to play tennis again. I was peaking and getting really good and even was drafted by two separate teams.
  • Also want to enjoy a good food and drink with friends and family
  • I want to see people. I am a social being who goes crazy being alone.
2) I've already been really good about washing my hands.... but almost all of us will not look at life the same.... I mean even two years from now... it might be in the back of your head if you are at a crowded place and you see someone coughing ....

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Q1.What are you looking forward to the most when this is all over.

Going out again. I don't care where, the bars, theatre, cinema, sporting events etc I don't care where.

Q2.What will you do differently from now on?

Be more accepting of invitations. I usually find a reason to turn down invitations to events.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts