Mens Tennis Forums banner

What will you do after Andre`s retirement?

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Stephan 
#1 ·
What will you guys do after Andre is out of the US-Open?

The first thing I will do is crying for hours or maybe days.
The second thing I`ll do is realizing that we will never see him playing again. Crying will start again...
After I will have realized it,( but I think I will never do so!!! ) I will never follow tennis again with much interest because it will be boring without Andre the Champion!

OK, if Jaden or Jaz will play tennis in the future, I`ll watch it. But otherwise, I`ll never watch tennis again for hours.

:worship: :wavey:

#3 ·
steffis said:

The second thing I`ll do is realizing that we will never see him playing again. Crying will start again...
After I will have realized it,( but I think I will never do so!!! ) I will never follow tennis again with much interest because it will be boring without Andre the Champion!

OK, if Jaden or Jaz will play tennis in the future, I`ll watch it. But otherwise, I`ll never watch tennis again for hours.

I agree with you.

#4 ·
steffis said:

The same... :sad:

#5 ·
I will keep following Andre because he will be in the news some of the time but watching tennis will not be the same, and there is no one that I like to support at the moment so it might take me a while to get back to watching tennis because it is borring at the moment

#6 ·
mandy18 said:
I will keep following Andre because he will be in the news some of the time but watching tennis will not be the same, and there is no one that I like to support at the moment so it might take me a while to get back to watching tennis because it is borring at the moment

I will also follow the news about Andre. I`m really interested in how his life will go on without tennis.

#8 ·
steffis said:

the same...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.