Mens Tennis Forums banner

What will Novak win in 2008?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, having seen Federer's awful form on hardcourt and his inevitable decline from dominance, and Nadal's even worse form (which, make no mistake, will *certainly* carry over on to clay and grass (his movement has really dropped)), I am going to predict that Novak will win FO, Wimbledon, and USO, as well as the Olympic gold.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Personally, having seen Federer's awful form on hardcourt and his inevitable decline from dominance, and Nadal's even worse form (which, make no mistake, will *certainly* carry over on to clay and grass (his movement has really dropped)), I am going to predict that Novak will win FO, Wimbledon, and USO, as well as the Olympic gold.
Didn't you already make this thread in January?

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Tennis is so confusing right now.

Stakhovsky and Darcis are winning indoor titles, Roddick beat Nadal, Federer has won 5 matches all year....

I miss the simplicity of 2006. Nadal won on clay, Federer won pretty much everything else and we all knew where we were :)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't you already make this thread in January?
No, the old thread was a prediction that he'd win the Grand Slam. This is a poll where people can vote on what specific tournaments they think he will win.

You are free to vote. ;)

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I think he is going to win every single tournament that he enters for the rest of the year- because he is the most awesome, charming player ever!!! :hearts: So just put up his scheudle because he will win it all. :D :D

Good to know that Rafa and Federer are the only players he ever would have to worry about- thanks for clearing that up. :)

Seriously- I think he has a good chance to defend his points form IW (and maybe get the win) and Miami but I am not ready to put Roger down as a has been who will never beat Nole again. Nole's confidence is sky high now- and it is up to the other players to figure out what to do with him.

I am not ready to pencil him in for the win at the FO- I would be curious to see what he would do against an Almagro for exmaple and and until I see Rafa and Feds play on the dirt- I am not ready to say that they are done on the surface.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I think he is going to win every single tournament that he enters for the rest of the year- because he is the most awesome, charming player ever!!! :hearts: So just put up his scheudle because he will win it all. :D :D

Good to know that Rafa and Federer are the only players he ever would have to worry about- thanks for clearing that up. :)
Who says he's worried about Rafa and Federer?? He'll win everything on hc, clay, grass and indoor. Rafa and Roger are merely fading bleeps on his radar.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
I think he will win USO and maybe Olympic gold too just to piss Federer off.

FO and Wimby...???

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Who says he's worried about Rafa and Federer?? He'll win everything on hc, clay, grass and indoor. Rafa and Roger are merely a fading bleep on his radar.
Yeah, they're done, careers are over, they should retire immediately... if only to avoid the eternal humiliation of losing everything to Djoko from now on! :p

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Tennis is so confusing right now.

Stakhovsky and Darcis are winning indoor titles, Roddick beat Nadal, Federer has won 5 matches all year....

I miss the simplicity of 2006. Nadal won on clay, Federer won pretty much everything else and we all knew where we were :)
hahahaha God, this is sooo funny ;))))))

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
enter ezekiel mode

I agree with you 100%.

He will have a golden slam in one year, achieve something that all tennis great never achieved.

end ezekiel mode

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.