Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know? I am absolutely stoked at this almost miraculous AO run that's come out of almost nowhere. It's grouse that he managed to make the second week and be competitive against Djokovic. He has almost no points at all to defend this year, so ending the year in the top 30 is very possible, health permitting.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Irrelevant? How is that?

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
he has around 400 points now. two more good run like this, will take him top 50 imo. i really hope that he can qualify for olympics. he would have a great chance to take bronze medal on these grass courts.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
When (if?) Hewitt retires, he will have a great career to look back at.

·
Registered
22,644 Posts
does he have any chance at getting an olympic WC if he's not ranked high enough? I know the olympics give out random Wc entries(though I don't think they call them WC's) like an el Salvador player got in 08 even though I can't remember his name. But are they random, given to young guys or would hewitt have a chance at one?

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
does he have any chance at getting an olympic WC if he's not ranked high enough? I know the olympics give out random Wc entries(though I don't think they call them WC's) like an el Salvador player got in 08 even though I can't remember his name. But are they random, given to young guys or would hewitt have a chance at one?
i dont think he'll have to worry, if he can keep the form he has shown this week up i really like his chances of getting his ranking up to where it needs to be

but that is a good question

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
It's likely that he will.

ftr, the El Savadorian dude was used to promote sport in that country I believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts