• djokovic 1st rg

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • neither will happen stan and clayray will dominate rg

Votes: 5 23.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
We don't know if Nadal will ever be back to an acceptable level.

For the moment, he is a top 15 player, nothing more.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts

I would not go as low as top 15 -- he's clearly ahead of the likes of Simon, Lopez and Dimitrov. He's at least a top 10 player, probably worthy of at least #8 at the moment. But quite clearly a notch below the top 4.

·
Registered
280 Posts
La Decima in 2016.

·
The special one
14,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I still think if healthy he will end the year in the top 5 and then start to regroup for next year, he's still the man to beat at rg if he gets back to his best, whether he does or not remains to be seen

·
Registered
994 Posts
I still think if healthy he will end the year in the top 5 and then start to regroup for next year, he's still the man to beat at rg if he gets back to his best, whether he does or not remains to be seen
It's has been a year Nadal hasn't been a factor in anything. That's the first in his career that he hasn't has results at all. I believed he could be back at RG this year and he was destroyed.

Nadal is at the extreme lowest of his career and he is getting older. He may be starting to become washed up due to age and diminishing phisical abilities.

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
is your shift or caps lock button broken/ just asking. :p

Anyways, I think Djokovic may be cursed at RG and I'm not sure if he can win it.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
probably Nadal 10th RG. he's done it before, knows he can do it again. Djokovic unfortunately may have some mental block preventing him

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
The build up for Novak-Nadal 2016 starts here. ClayRay will eat them and run away with 5000 points next year. :shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts